New Contest and Custom Call Give away. Post pictures

WSMBUCK

Ok everyone i am at work and bored again, so i thought i would come up with a little contest to pass some time.

All i need everyone to do is post your best looking hunting picture here , with your prey in a pretty setting. Just looking for some pretty pictures and the winner will get his choice of a Custom Built Howler or a Open or Closed reed call from me.

Contest will run a month that should keep us busy till the hunting season starts kicking off. So on the 9th of sept. i will get the Judges to pick which one they like best, and i will post the winner and find out his choice of call.

Judges - Tony Tebbe and Kerry Carver

Let the pictures start coming.

Thanks

Last edited:
Cool!
w00t.gif
I'll look around and find some...
smile.gif

001_1-2.jpg
heres a fav of mine. my daughter was 5 and while driving down a dirt road, she saw a fox run into a roadside culvert. she went to one end and rattled a stick in it while i guarded the other end. shot it on the rull run with an arrow.

Originally Posted By: firstcoueswas80Mountain Reedbok, The Kubisi River. East London, South Africa

AFRICA2010187.jpg

AFRICA2010189.jpg
this is definitly going to be hard to beat. the reedbok and land are very beutiful there.

Originally Posted By: RJM AcresHere's my entry.
No prey but my first dog and rifle.
This was 50 years ago and my first hunt where I got to
carry a rifle.

firsthunt2.jpg

That was back in the good ole days, where you could just take off walking and hunt where you wanted to. Thank

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: WSMBUCK
RJM Acres said:
Here's my entry.
No prey but my first dog and rifle.
This was 50 years ago and my first hunt where I got to
carry a rifle.

That was back in the good ole days, where you could just take off walking and hunt where you wanted to. Thank

That was taken on the old family farm in Nebraska.
Hard to believe but that picture was taken in Feb and I remember the day well.
Nice, sunny and fairly warm. Got my first pheasant that day and we had it for
dinner that night. Dog's name was Rusty and I think he was a cocker spaniel and
pretty much nuts. Can't remember what rifle that was however. It was a .22 but thats
about all I can remember about it.

Yep, the good old days.

Originally Posted By: Predator StrikeforceI'll play

P1030157.jpg

Sept07014.jpg

I was hoping you would post some Tom , i have seen some of your pictures in the past and have always loved your hunting area. Thanks

Back