New commercial E-Caller ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S.

If you are taking a tally, please count me in for a purchase. The remote sounds almost too good to be true. I'll put a "Clapper" on it so I can find it in a hurry!

If anyone needs to reach me outside of this post, my email address is Loudmouth calls@aol.com
If you would like me to keep you informed as to when the Loudmouth caller will be available, email me and I will keep you updated.
A list of sounds that we have will be made available this week.

Predator Spanker

As you may have noticed, I edited my original posts. First, I want to make it clear that the following does not reflect PMs feelings on this subject. This is me and me alone.

I regret getting the ball rolling on this thing. It has been long enough for spanky to provide something tangible for us. The cartoon and a bunch of blah, blah, blah are not cutting it. 2 years of field testing but not one pic of the unit? 3 days till the release date and no pic or field test testimonials of any kind?

This among other things I've been told, has put my support for this project on hold. Hope I am wrong but smells funny right now. Let us know when something is really going to happen.

Later

Curt: Evidently you have not followed close enough or you would know the facts. None of this information was supposed to be made available to start with. If you don't beleave this, ask Robert Cobb,or Jerry from Huntseek. The electronics have been made it seems forever and I have all test documentation on this. Our case mold is finished, and a authentic picture will be available in about week. As far as the Cartoon you speak of,that picture was derived after spending 12 thousand on housing injection molding design and engineering.
Believe me when I tell you, I WISH IT NEVER WAS POSTED. I have to question the LEGALITY of removeing this information from Huntseek and moveing this without his consent. I WILL be checking into this.This being posted cost me more hours than I can mention.
If you want to know something, it PISSES me off that after taking the time from my family and business, you make a post like this. I have done everything I could to be honest and informative to all questions posted.You can expect to be hearing from me.

In defense of Predator Spanker -

I was aware of his project in November 2002. All emails started with "Please keep Confidential" amd all phone calls the same way.
heres a copy of a november 2002 email -

11/17/2002 11:48:09 AM US Mountain Standard Time
: [url=mailto:apjones@javelinahunter.com

I can vouch for what Predator Spanker says, and I can also vouch that we invited him here to do this Q&A session with PM's members. He is also a paying advertiser... Why would he pay $150 to come on here and lie? Makes no sense to me!!

Your statements are in bad taste Curt, as was your decision to go back and edit your original posts!! No one asked you to post the information and pictures you got from Merle, that was done on your own recognizance and in an attempt to do damage control, we asked Predator Spanker to do the Q&A here. And a release date was never given, where do you come up with 3 days? It was stated that he "expected" it to be released in February. So where ever you are getting your information (and I bet I can guess where that came from) is misinformed and obviously has a personal agenda behind destroying this man's hard work and dedication for no apparent reason and I will not allow it to get out of hand!!

Spanker, Don't let 'em get you down, sink the half and go hard on the cross face and when they think they have ya, do the Spladel.

Good looking photo of your son and the champ (can't spell his name), that was the only photo that would display.

The 'Bonker

Spanker - This thread has gone 7 pages with only one sour apple. Don't let it bother you just look at the ratio.

Curt, just wait and see, it doesn't cost you a thing to wait it out.

You can bet if it is as good as what has been posted you will hear about it all over this board. It isn''t like there is a commerative issue or anything.

Patience.

ten-flag1s.gif

Predator Spanker, Curt certainly does not speak for this board. I appreciate your support of Predator Masters, and the time you take to give information and answer questions. And it is certainly your perogative to release information and products on YOUR timetable, no one else's.

Keep keeping on! Sounds like you have a lot to offer, and you have a lot of support here.

Hey Spanker,

Hang in there, we are all pullin' for ya. I would just like to say I think you are a "CLASS ACT". I have seen where you have helped several people on this forum. Like someone looking at a JS product, you gave them advice and helped them in the right direction. Another time complimenting someone on their homemade PVC caller, and others.

I too think one bad apple should not let you down. Just put a double chicken wing on him, sink 'em in real tight. Then put the 4's on the head, lock it in, roll him over and and arch back hard. He'll get the message! :eek: (all in fun)

Just want to thank you for your time away from your precious family to answer all questions honestly and timely. Make sure you don't miss any of your son's wrestling, It is time you can never get back. He won't ever forget it either. Thanks again.

I would like to make one thing clear CURT is NOT a bad apple as some have suggested, Curt has ben top notch on this board and has helped many a caller out. There are some things that seem odd but I think its probably that spanker is in new territory himself. When we see a new promotion on a new caller out the first thing we see is testimony from Reps on how good it is and how great it will make the rest of us, all this along with plenty of photo's, Well spanker is operating on a tight budget and the word got out no fault of anybody except maybe spanker, I think he should have kept it under wraps until about now, but then again he is new to this marketing and promoting thing. One thing all this is tellig us is that there is certainly a market for something new and improved, time will tell if we see something new and improved or not.

I would like to make one thing clear CURT is NOT a bad apple as some have suggested, Curt has ben top notch on this board and has helped many a caller out.
Who suggested that? And where? Curt's contributions on the board were never questioned, I have no doubt that he has helped many people when they need it.

First off, I would like to thank you guys for your support. I am not going to ge into a pissing contest with Curt. He is entitled to his opinion.
I do feel however that their is a way you should go about voicing your opinion. My email address has been posted for about a week. If Curt had a concern, he could have been man enough to contact me direct.I am sure Curt also had access to both my phone number and my address if it was needed.
Some people hide behind others, and some hide behind their keypad. Some guy's like me will stand up to anyone and anything at anytime.
I have not ducked and questions posted, nor did I at any time run my mouth about anyone else.
Maybe it's because of self respect or the fact I have nothing to hide, how about both.
Curt's opinion means nothing to me at all what so ever. If anything, I got to see how some of the members really feal.
It is my true belief that everyone will be held accountable for what they say and do at some point in time. Talk is cheap, and their is always two sides to every story.
So Curt, if you have a bone to pick with me,
you know how to reach me.

Robert Cobb--I would guess Howler is referring to your post that showed up shortly after Curt's post where Curt chastised Predator Spanker somewhat for not having his product out on the market, etc., etc., etc., and I quote from your answer:

Your statements are in bad taste Curt, as was your decision to go back and edit your original posts!! No one asked you to post the information and pictures you got from Merle, that was done on your own recognizance and in an attempt to do damage control, we asked Predator Spanker to do the Q&A here. And a release date was never given, where do you come up with 3 days? It was stated that he "expected" it to be released in February. So where ever you are getting your information (and I bet I can guess where that came from) is misinformed and obviously has a personal agenda behind destroying this man's hard work and dedication for no apparent reason and I will not allow it to get out of hand!!
That sure sounded like you were putting the "bad apple" paint on Curt to me. Maybe you were, maybe you weren't. It just came off that way to me and maybe to Howler too.

Let's get back to the thing we do best--calling and dispatching predators! We'll know soon enough if this Loudmouth caller is the cat's meow or just hype. Let's give the criticism of maketing strategies, etc. a rest guys, until the product is on the market and some of us have had a chance to field test it on the predators in our neck of the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back