Never know what you might find at Wally World....

I'm not saying it was my generation (probably younger), but I hate my generation. I'm 33 and millennials are the most self absorbed, entitled, know it alls around. Like 6mm said, you can't compete with ignorance. I'm in a few hunting groups on FB and everyone thinks they know the laws and will argue till they are blue in the face even after being shown the state laws. It's unreal. And no, I don't go looking for arguments, but I hate to see people being misinformed.

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishhad a similar head scratcher many years ago when I noticed pallets full of deer corn at walmart, just in time for deer season.

and AL doesn't allow hunting deer over bait.

but they sure sold a lot of corn...

bet they sold a lot of these too
wink.gif

61GrGkgviAL._SX300_.jpg

Originally Posted By: flintrockI always thought you were to nice of a guy to be a troublemaker Will. HaHa! They've got scope mounted lights @ Cabela's in Wichita also.

Dennis, I never intentionally cause trouble (although I can be an ornery cuss).
wink.gif

However, I have been told (MANY times), that I can be VERY opinionated.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: TJT3Can coon hunters shoot coons out of trees at night? Not trying to be a smart [beeep] just wondering...

I can't give you an answer on that.
frown.gif

I've known a few coon hunters. But, I myself, have never hunted coons.

Originally Posted By: whyI really like your style. Good going.

"Why, thank ya. Thank ya very much." {Picture me doing an Elvis impersonation.)
wink.gif

Walmarts here have a section of shelf dedicated to Elk hunting. Elk calls, elk scents, elk bugles, etc. Problem is drawing an elk tag here is next to impossible, it's a once in a lifetime event if you're lucky. But if you DO draw the lucky tag, Walmart is there for you.

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
Hey Plant One, that yellow sign is a down-right knee slapper.

here's another variant that always made me chuckle

img_0564.jpg

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZThat corn isn't for baiting.. Its for moonshine. OOps that's illegal too.

Actually, according to federal law (don't know about your local law), you're allowed to produce a certain amount per year for your own use. Dunno if they'd hammer you for giving it away at Christmas.

Originally Posted By: 4570FanOriginally Posted By: Tbone-AZThat corn isn't for baiting.. Its for moonshine. OOps that's illegal too.

Actually, according to federal law (don't know about your local law), you're allowed to produce a certain amount per year for your own use.

Uhhhhh, are you sure about that?

Back