Need help naming new puppy

T names have been the best for us.

Timber, Tigge, Track, Trap, Tar, Topper, Terror, Tess, Tree, T-Bone, TarBaby, Timer, Tinker, Tallie.

Originally Posted By: ghjacobsIf she is anything like her brother I got from Jason, Holy Terror will fit.

thats funny!!!!!! Post some pics of her brother.

Well, if it was a male dog I'd say Sarge, cause that's what I named my little 21 pound feist dog that thinks he weighs 60 pounds!
But since it's a female, I'd have to say name her "Hera".
Hera was Zeus' wife.

"Hera is a title given to her by the Greeks; it means "Lady". She is depicted as a young lady, fully clad and of stunning beauty. She is often is wearing a high, cylindrical crown. She was born, according to the summarians, in the isle of Samos on the banks of the river Imbrasos near a water willow which still existed in the days of Pausanais. She had been raised in one legend, by Macris or by the daughters of the river of Asterion. Her childhood was spent on the isle of Euboa."

More here:

http://www.arthistory.sbc.edu/imageswomen/papers/sosahera/hera.html

It's worth reading!
grin.gif

Last edited:
Guys, I am going to end up calling my pup TUG, because that is what he likes to do with all of the fur that I have given him. He tore a coyote tail in half yesterday.

I know your supposed to keep dogs name simple like Jake or Jill just so it is easier on the dog..but I really like this name..

Dakota

You might have to wait for the personality to kick in..
I had a B/T coon hound named (Trixie) she done alot of
tricks.....another female named (Whisky Jill)..she was
clumsy like she was drunk untill she seen a coon.....
a he11ofa B/T male named (Shaking Shadow) he always told
the truth and was dead on.....I got one now called
(Moonshine Whitelighting) I did'nt name her,but she's a
Walker and a good hunter, and sharp as a tack. I've only
had her out 5 or 6 times I think she has lied to me ,
but I couldn't see good in the tree so, she's probably
alot smarter than I am, so we'll just wait and see
..................good luck...............

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: NY Yote28I know your supposed to keep dogs name simple like Jake or Jill just so it is easier on the dog..but I really like this name..

Dakota

I had a wolf hybrid once named Dakota, Cody for short.

Originally Posted By: BOBTAILSWell I got her home and went with Sadie for her name will post pics soon.

i like that name..i have one named Sadie two!

Back