My Mom's Cancer....Unbelievable

She's in a better place, she needed help getting out of bed and going to the bathroom. She beat panreatic cancer but has been so inactive and unwilling to exercise or even walk for the last few years that she could barely get around. Drinking lots of water was the only crucial thing she needed to do in conjunction with Cesium Chloride, and she severely dehydrated herself by drinking hardly any.

The good news is that for people who are in even halfway decent shape cancer does not have to be deadly or ravage your body due to chemo, surgery, and radiation. Having firsthand evidence that this stuff works is already making it possible to easily get those who have cancer to jump on this and try it. Since Mom's markers were down to 140 from 590 my wife has already told three of her clients about it who have called back wanting info on how to get going on it for their cancer.

I firmly believe that the silver lining here is that we will have what it takes to save dozens of people who would have been too skeptical to try it without firsthand proof that she provided. As I see members I will do whatever it takes to get anyone interested on the right track to try this. I may be a bit of a liberal, but there isn't anyone on this site that I wouldn't help.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm a bit angry and disappointed so I may not feel very political now, but you'll probably like me better like that. I have a strong sense of humor which will do me well.

woodguru we will never agree on much I don't guess but we can agree that losing your Mother is a heart break. I am sorry. It is my hope that you and family will find comfort and I to think your Mother is in a better place where there are no more tears.

Sorry to hear about that woody. I lost my dad last April and it was a very hard time for me. Let me know if there is anything you need and I'll be praying for you

Back