Movie quote thread ( kinda slow round here)

Originally Posted By: mtcurman"Look, darlin', it's Johnny Ringo. Deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, they say. What do you think, darlin', should I hate him?"

I Think Tombstone and Doc Holiday said it

Originally Posted By: That_guyOriginally Posted By: mtcurman"Look, darlin', it's Johnny Ringo. Deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, they say. What do you think, darlin', should I hate him?"

I Think Tombstone and Doc Holiday said it
Yeah, that's it.

Bump2.jpg

This thread needs to be revived!!
laugh.gif

In the movie "Forrest Gump", Forrest had a life long friend named Jenny.
What was Jenny's last name?

Originally Posted By: justin10mmAlright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick!

this would be

Evil Dead 3 -Army of darkness

quit blockin the door

john wayne in hondo

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i wanted to know so i cheated and looked it up lol. But everywhere i have looked said it wasn't ever mentioned i'n the movie.? But i won't say the name i'n case somebody that plays fair knows lol.

Originally Posted By: Ky Fur Buster"I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time." In that 10 seconds or less, I'm free. Nothing else matters, yada yada yada.
"The Fast and the Furious"

Originally Posted By: sharkathmiIn the movie "Forrest Gump", Forrest had a life long friend named Jenny.
What was Jenny's last name?Curran!

I don't know if it is ever mentioned, but you get to see it when he gets all of his letters "returned to sender"
My turn.

Quote:Do you know why a gun is better than a wife? You can put a silencer on a gun.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: cbass16Originally Posted By: Ky Fur Buster
sharkathmi said:
In the movie "Forrest Gump", Forrest had a life long friend named Jenny.
What was Jenny's last name?Curran! Correct Cbass!! You have a good eye!

Quote:Well i wanted to know so i cheated and looked it up lol. But everywhere i have looked said it wasn't ever mentioned i'n the movie.? But i won't say the name i'n case somebody that plays fair knows lol. Well Foxy, I think you are right in that it was never spoken. If you recall when Forrest was recovering in the hospital, he got all of the letters returned to him that he had been sending Jenny. They showed the envelopes and that is the only place that I know of where you could know Jenny's last name. Cbass nailed it!
thumbup1.gif

I don't even remember that part. It's been years since I've watched it.

Ok here's one- " we each have our jobs, I'm a marine so that means I do serious work, you're a navy pilot so you sit here and eat jello."

Originally Posted By: getfoxyI don't even remember that part. It's been years since I've watched it.

Ok here's one- " we each have our jobs, I'm a marine so that means I do serious work, you're a navy pilot so you sit here and eat jello."

I'll let someone else get this one. Come on fellas, not TOO hard, but I had to think for a second.

Originally Posted By: getfoxyI don't even remember that part. It's been years since I've watched it.

Ok here's one- " we each have our jobs, I'm a marine so that means I do serious work, you're a navy pilot so you sit here and eat jello." Foxy, I'm purdy much clueless on this one.
confused.gif

Give me a hint....or several!
laugh.gif

Is it a newer movie or an older one?
Perhaps a main character?
confused1.gif

Back