Movie Quote game

i can skin almost anything.
jaramia johnson
can you skin a bear? skin this one.
elk can't count
that movie had some great one liners

Quote:
It's a line in one of the Young Gun's movies. It was spoken by Keifer Southerland.

I knew I'd heard it before. Just couldn't remember where. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif Which is embarrassing, since I used to know both Young Guns movies word-for-word. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Now that you mention where it's from, I remember... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Doc (Keifer) is yelling at Billy, trying to make it clear that while Billy thinks he's a god, the rest of them understand they are just men.
This is spoken when Garrett & company have them pinned down in the ruins of a small rock house.
{The place actually did exist & had an actual name, although I can't remember it. And although parts of the event have been altered, this "being pinned down, then giving up" @ these ruins is something that really happened.} /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Yes, I used to be into the history of Billy the Kid, partly due to having an uncle who always called me that name as a child. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

"Whats that one?...This one chief?...That's a Tattoo I had removed. Lemme' guess....Mother?.......No, this one's the U.S.S Indianapolis"

Chupa

Back