"You're kinda sick,aren'tcha Chubbs."
Same movie.

Originally Posted By: mtcurman"You can never make this putt,ya jack-[beeep]!"
"Hey Shooter,didn't you forget your nine iron? Ha-ha-ha!!"
"Heck no,dang alligator bite my hand off,but I got his eye,see."
"You're kinda sick,aren'tcha Chubbs."
Same movie.

Happy gilmore one of my favorites

so why you headed to mexico? same reason you are, cause you know they'd go bowlegged and blind looking for your [beeep] down there

ok, nobodys guessed this one, its all the pretty horses, i thought somebody might have gotten it by now

Originally Posted By: jlutcher51Originally Posted By: mtcurman"You're killin' me Smalls!"

Sandlot another great movie
Correct!

"Greyhair,before you die,know that I will put under the knife your children,so I will wipe your seed from the earth forever."
Kinda harsh.
scared.gif

Originally Posted By: mtcurman"Greyhair,before you die,know that I will put under the knife your children,so I will wipe your seed from the earth forever."
Kinda harsh.
scared.gif

Last of the Mohicans

Originally Posted By: CoyoteMDTime to pay the rent! (Followed by the actress sticking her tongue in and out between her fingers)

Kingpin? That lady haunted my dreams...EEEEWWWWWW

Originally Posted By: wishin4dogsOriginally Posted By: CoyoteMDTime to pay the rent! (Followed by the actress sticking her tongue in and out between her fingers)

Kingpin? That lady haunted my dreams...EEEEWWWWWW

Correct!

I still have nightmares!

Originally Posted By: wishin4dogsOriginally Posted By: mtcurman"Greyhair,before you die,know that I will put under the knife your children,so I will wipe your seed from the earth forever."
Kinda harsh.
scared.gif

Last of the Mohicans
Correct. My all time favorite movie!

Originally Posted By: wishin4dogs"Well I am embarassed. It seems our friend here isn't wearing any underpants."

The Cowboy Way

Not sure if I felt worse for the guy or the calf.

Originally Posted By: AzRednekRabbitOriginally Posted By: wishin4dogs"Well I am embarassed. It seems our friend here isn't wearing any underpants."

The Cowboy Way

Not sure if I felt worse for the guy or the calf.

Correct! Me either.

Back