Mossberg patriot or Howa legacy

The older models did. The new one's are only the barrel and action housing. The new ones say mossberg just like the weatherby's. The tigger, stock and everthing thing else was completely interchangable with my vanguard stuff.

Take one apart and look at it... They are carbon copies then. Same safety, trigger design, bolt release, bolt design, its all howa.

I've see quite a few of the Mossberg's rifles and at one time that was the case years ago with the M1500, not now. The crap bolt pic you posted is Mossberg product.

Did you read my original post? Thats exactly what I said... They buy the barrel and action housing from Howa, use their own bolt, trigger and stock. I had one, Mossberg ATR which is where the bolt problems started. All the weatherby parts were a direct swap to the ATR. Even the vanguard bolt would lock cock and function in the Mossberg. It's fine if you don't wanna believe it, but its not incorrect. I suppose people think they designed and manufactured all their own AR15 parts too...

Just trying to give the guy correct info, other than the M1500 no Mossberg action I've seen is like the Howa/Vanguard action. Solid action recoil lug part of it, flat bottom like winchester and bad move on Mossberg's part ditching the Howa bolt for their own.

Back