More hunt action pics.

You have to upload them to a hosting service such as photobucket. Then reference them in your posting by using the
code. Photobucket will give the code once you get them uploaded, just copy and past that code to your post.\
For example,
This is the code Byron used to display the first photo in this discussion....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/byron2u/1-5.jpg
Using the tools below the box you type your post in, click on image and past the above code and th is is what you get....

1-5.jpg

Hope that helps we want to see MORE PICTURES!
Rick H...

Byron, Ed and Ror, thanks for a great 3 days of hunting, it was a memorable trip to say the least. Ed thanks for setting this up and making it happen, we have come a long ways since bow hunting at 10,000 feet....19 yeats ago. Byron I am glad I made a new friend in Texas and look forward to hunting together again, of course Ror and I are already planning on getting some FOXPRO calls and getting some critters in California and Oregon. Everyone I have to admit along with my brother Ror, that I also missed, a dog, not a cat at about 35-40 yards with an EOTECH 3Xmagnifer on a semi-automatic hunting rifle (AR15) however two of the four fell victim to a case of lead poisoning, not to mention some pigs were taken also later that night...Byron the pictures of us walking with the sunset are awesome...

Thanks again, Scott "Bart"

Back