Maybe I'm a Bobcat Whisperer (Vid)

Haha, so are you saying that there are a lot of fake "upper halfs"?

I don't know when I will be headed down there, my dad is trying to find somone who hog hunts that we can go with.

Thanks, Vic, for the kind words. I need a camera like yours! Your fox vids make mine pale in comparison. Thanks for sharing YOUR vids! Great stuff.

Raptor

LOL, Jesse. Well, there is that, too. Just remember that not EVERYONE in Florida looks like they just left a gym after 4 hours with their personal trainer or stepped out of a magazine or drives $100,000.00 plus vehicles. You would think so after an afternoon in South Beach.

Back to critters - We're loaded up on hogs down here. I fill my freezer each season on public land, but if you're looking to see some bay and catch dogs in action, I don't really know where to point you other than some local guides/outfitters. They're not hard to find online. Good luck and stay in touch.

Raptor

That's very cool Raptor. He was interested in the Critter, but definitely had you pegged. I've enjoyed all of your cat videos that you've posted.

Thanks for sharing.

Tony

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesNeat video ya got there. The cat didn't quite know what the heck he was gonna do.

Hey, where could a guy buy a pair of those special cat stalkin boots you be a wearing?
smile.gif

+1 on the hunting loafers
smile.gif

Thank you, Tony, for the kind words. Just wait until I get a REAL camera!
smile.gif

Thanks, Al. They are lanky critters. Only the first big ol' tom was "muscled up" with some of that middle aged weight like I have. The rest have been long, tall, and lanky.

LOL, Heretic. That will teach me to try to give distance and scale to my video when I'm not wearing my proper hikers!
lol.gif

(Thanks, doggin coyotes! I owe you one!)
tt2.gif

Raptor

Back