MAGA Republicans ?

So what are YOU going to do about it?

Not a thing... because it wont ever matter! Just like our votes, do those matter anymore? No they don't...

What are you doing about it?

I'm just gonna go on about my every day life Thats about all a guy can do anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard Biden say it numerous times ....... "The MAGA Republicans....."

And I have to wonder if he even knows where the term "MAGA" came from (Make America Great Again)? I highly doubt it. In my mind he is just coining a phrase that he has no idea of the origin nor the meaning. And for that matter, I'd venture to say that 95% or more of the voting Republicans subscribe to the MAGA title. Trump used it as a campaign slogan to great effect when he was elected.

Biden is showing his disconnection from the real world and the citizens of our country every time he opens his mouth, but his reference to "The MAGA Republicans" just stands out to me.
Not sure if it has already been mentioned, but Ronald Reagan actually coined the term "Let's make America great again" in a 1980 campaign ad.

I was in NYC years ago when a meeting got out that was held in the Plaza. It was a who's who of American politicians. Yasser Arafat was ushered out with George Shultz by the Secret Service, then a bunch of other recognizable politician types wandered out. They all walked right past me like I didn't exsist even when making eye contact. Then came a guy we all recognize. He smiled and asked me how I was doing. It was Donald Trump and he showed his true nature.
I never listen to what people tell me but watch their actions. Subtle signs tell the real story. I voted for him and will again.

I’m gonna get a bit religious here. Ever since Israel became a country the clock has been running down. Things are not going to get better, it’s inevitable cause the Bible says so. If you don’t believe the Bible then disregard this and suffer the consequences. If you want to know the way out of this mess when sthf then look up the Roman road on google and go through it. The Rapture is imminent and once it happens it’s hell on earth for 7 years, I would not want to go through that. Look around and what is happening out there is not right , especially when the throw it in your face like last Easter.

Back