Lots of Vortex Viper PST's and HS's in stock

Originally Posted By: mikeygOk you twisted my arm,ordered my first Vortex Viper!

You'll have tracking updates this afternoon
thumbup1.gif

Looks like it will be in my hand by tuesday.
6.5-20x50 going on top of a Savage model 10fp in .308
Thanks for the 5% off!!!

Originally Posted By: Chris PhillipsOut of stock already!?!?!

I clicked on the 6.5-20x44 mil dot and said "out of stock".I sent a PM to find out when they will be getting a new shipment in but have not heard back.

Not crazy about the v plex reticle but the price sure is good!!

Dave

Originally Posted By: JoeBobOutfittersOriginally Posted By: Chris PhillipsOut of stock already!?!?!

On which model(s)? Some are still in stock. They don't last long once in stock.

The 2.5-10x44 PSTs

Was waiting for the tax return to get here, I guess I should have charged it.

I am really wanting a scope to hunt this weekend so I may go another route.

I am looking for a 6-18x40 with fine cross hair/target dot for a Savage 17HMR.

What does the Vortex line have to offer in that magnification and reticle.

Thank you
Wayne

Originally Posted By: VarmintsBewareI am looking for a 6-18x40 with fine cross hair/target dot for a Savage 17HMR.

What does the Vortex line have to offer in that magnification and reticle.

Thank you
Wayne

I use a 6.5-20 Viper with target dot on my .204

Originally Posted By: Jerry TracyDoes Vortex make a 1 inch tube scope?

Yes, but not in their higher end tactical lines. 30MM tube (or bigger) is the industry standard for the higher end tactical scopes.

Originally Posted By: bob9Any idea when the Viper 6x24x50 FFP with the XLR reticle will be coming in.

At this time we don't have any ETA's on incoming inventory.

Just received a Vortex Viper HS 4-16X44 LR from JoeBob's and all I can say is these are alot of scope for the money! The clarity, mechanics, small details, and overall looks way exceded my expectations. The deadhold BDC reticle may be a little thin for some. Once focused it seems about right for what i will be using the scope for. I called Joseph at 5:00 PM Tuesday to order the scope and he said it would go out yet that day! Fedex delivered it today, Thursday, at noon. You can't beat that. JoeBob's definetly sets the bar for how a business should be run, just a super place to deal with!

Ordered a Vortex Viper HS 4-16X44 LR yesterday (got shipping confirmation) and now it's out of stock... Whew! that was a close one!

Back