Looking now for a really good Digital day scope

Coffee15

Got thermals for night but I am looking for a really good day time dedicated digital scope. Been checking out Sightmark and ATN, Is there any other brands that give glass like image in a digital scope with a power out to 32+. I am doubting it, but thought would ask.

I’m looking for something similar too so I can record. I’m currently considering a Triggercam, Pulsar Digex C50, Arken Zulus 5-20 LRF, or maybe an AGM Neith LRF. The Arken Zulus seems to check most of the boxes for me and includes a ballistics app with holdovers. Ideally I’d like to see Pulsar come out with a 4K version of the C50 with LRF/ballistics app.

I’m looking for something similar too so I can record. I’m currently considering a Triggercam, Pulsar Digex C50, Arken Zulus 5-20 LRF, or maybe an AGM Neith LRF. The Arken Zulus seems to check most of the boxes for me and includes a ballistics app with holdovers. Ideally I’d like to see Pulsar come out with a 4K version of the C50 with LRF/ballistics app.
PARD DS37 will be available late spring/early summer. It's the 4k version of the DS35. Kind of a goofy Star Trek Enterprise looking unit with the illuminator and laser range finder sitting up top on legs. It'll have the ballistics app with holdovers. Looking like it'll be priced right at $999.

Other than the issues I am having to send my RIX back for, I have been pretty happy with it. I use it primarily for night hunting, but whenever I have used it during the day, I've been pleased. One thing that has impressed me big time is the amount of light it gathers whenever it is on day mode.

Back