Looking for Remington VSSF II in 220 Swift

Originally Posted By: 220_SwiftOriginally Posted By: BOBTAILS

Noooo Terry that's the one I want, you beat me too it last time it was for sale, lol.

You know where to find me. I have not exactly worn it out or anything but I did add a Jewell trigger.

Well alright, I'll keep that in mind!
w00t.gif

I have a custom built on a mauser action, adams and bennett barrel , boyd thumbhole stock, timney trigger, nikon 6- 20 illuminated retical. Less than 100 rounds down the pipe. $1400.

I wish you luck on this quest. Two years ago I was in your shoes looking for these. And they were available too. Bud's guns usually has them (Don't know if you looked there).

Unfortunately I was talked into a .22-250 instead. Worthless cartridge in my opinion, and a big mistake on my part.

Seen two on the same site yesterday in their classifieds, either 24hourcampfire or longrangehunting can't remember which. Love mine shot milk jugs at 400 sunday with my cousin and his vsf 220 swift.

I hope you found one and got it for a reasonable price. I listed mine on GB last week and it sold for $2000. I could not believe anyone would pay that much. Crazy

Back