Long Range Shooters

I guess they left it plain so you can put whatever colored rhinestones on it you prefer
lol.gif
. Looks like the exhaust off of a crotch-rocket
tongue_smilie.gif

Could just stick it under the chicken roost overnite. Next morning,have some yellow streaks on it. There's one posted here not long ago that appeared to have been done that way?

Jim Wallace, It doesn't really matter how it shoots or the fact it's a bench rifle and not camo.It only matters around here what 2muchgun and his butty superseal's opinions are,their sheeple wait till they give their opinions on something then they can chime in to agree. Now ,you can start your bashings of me and why you say this and why I act like that.BOO HOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: CatkillerJim Wallace, It doesn't really matter how it shoots or the fact it's a bench rifle and not camo.It only matters around here what 2muchgun and his butty superseal's opinions are,their sheeple wait till they give their opinions on something then they can chime in to agree. Now ,you can start your bashings of me and why you say this and why I act like that.BOO HOO.

Deleted

Wow I'd say that was a pretty extreme, and highly immature reaction just because somebody said they did not like the appearance of a gun you don't even own.

Heck, I don't even get upset if they don't like my own guns.

Your reaction was totally uncalled for and quite childish.

You go girl..........
crazy.gif

Reaction comes because of your crummy attitude on every post, or haven't you noticed you seem to get under lots of peoples skin on this site?I should have known better than to post anything in the realm of the all mighty self proclaimed all knowing 2muchgun and his followers.

Originally Posted By: CatkillerJim Wallace, It doesn't really matter how it shoots or the fact it's a bench rifle and not camo.It only matters around here what 2muchgun and his butty superseal's opinions are,their sheeple wait till they give their opinions on something then they can chime in to agree. Now ,you can start your bashings of me and why you say this and why I act like that.BOO HOO.

You whine quite well,
tt2.gif
Time to insert your tampon, sounds like you just started.
lol.gif

Back