Libs Next Project After Guns are Gone

I have a good friend that has a daughter I guess in her early thirties maybe.
She is super smart and is a pharmacist. Works in a hospital in a big town and makes a good amount of money.
She thinks a revolution to get rid of the old gun clingers is in order. She don't think it would last but a few months and would not be bad at all.Her Dad just bounces off the ceiling but she is sure she knows best.
There may be more like this than we know. Basically good working people who have a really bad idea of the future.
I can't imagine how anyone could think they should put that much trust in any government.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistI have a good friend that has a daughter I guess in her early thirties maybe.
She is super smart and is a pharmacist. Works in a hospital in a big town and makes a good amount of money.
She thinks a revolution to get rid of the old gun clingers is in order. She don't think it would last but a few months and would not be bad at all.Her Dad just bounces off the ceiling but she is sure she knows best.
There may be more like this than we know. Basically good working people who have a really bad idea of the future.
I can't imagine how anyone could think they should put that much trust in any government.

has she thought at all about who's going to be doing the revolting & getting rid of the clingers, since it's a given that the clingers are the ones who have the guns & know how to use them?

I don't think she has the capacity to think outside of her comfort box.
I think it would be the most awful time.
I think if anything like that happened China or Russia or both would let us nearly destroy ourselves then move in on whats left.
Her type might survive though because they would hide in a safe space till it was over.At least thats what she thinks she could do.

29694579_778363679016296_3202963166804150437_n.jpg

Back