Lets see the ladies...

Here's mine. Been married 21yrs, together for 25. She doesn't hunt, but she like's going along on stands as an extra pair of eyes. She loves camping too!! I ain't complaining, I definitely got a good one!!

ToddandSandicoyote1-2-11.jpg

I have no idea what she sees in me, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna have her eyes checked!!

ToddSandi22008.jpg

Here is my wife. We've been together for 23 years. Married for 22. Yes, she will go out chasing yotes with me.
IMG_0018.jpg

She takes pretty good care of me and alwys makes sure I have my lunch when I go out.

Last edited:
Man you guys are lucky. Looks like most of you only have one lady to deal with. I have three. We will be married for 6 years come January and have two daughters. The oldest one is 6 and the youngest is four. The wife likes to hunt and fish as well as ride atv's. The oldest daughter also like to go out with dad from time to time as long as its not too cold.

lanyardsnowman042.jpg

Originally Posted By: Hoyt572
IMG_0629.jpg

been almost four years, guess she's gonna stick around a while....

Pretty girl, but on to the truck; it looks exactly like my old '77 I had in MS. The ex-wife got it and I never saw it again...

[/quote] Pretty girl, but on to the truck; it looks exactly like my old '77 I had in MS. The ex-wife got it and I never saw it again...[/quote]

lol thanks, and yea, it was my first truck, put all one ton stuff on it for truck pulls, then needed cash and sold it last year...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1203681672&sk=photos#!/photo.php?fbid=2208128521754&set=a.2208108641257.2115605.1203681672&type=3&theater

Mine loves to coyote hunt as much as I do. Heck of a shot too!

Here is my better half, or at least thats what some of my buddies say. We have been together 11 and married 10. She is my huntress, I have yet to get her on a coyote stand, but she tolerates my passion, and is always there when I get back. I consider myself a lucky man....
angelasantelope.jpg

angelasbuck003.jpg

Not into the killing part but she will go and sit with me all day. Its about 15 degrees on this particular day.

P10100124.JPG

And in the summer she has no problem throwin a line and catching a whole lot of fish..........together for almost 20 years.

P10102683.JPG

Last edited:
Well guys here is a few pics of my wonderful wife she loves going calling and fishing with me she even does Taxidermy too. Heck I think I hit the jack pot been married for almost 5 years and couldn't be happier.
49bb329a.jpg

ae44c773.jpg

6f9089d0.jpg

Back