Lets see some pics, CUSTOM VARMINT/PREDATOR bolt actions!

DSC_1002.jpg

There are some fine rifles on this old thread.

My .223 Remington VLS has had enough work that it qualifies as custom I guess.

Glass and pilar bedded + free floated, reworked trigger 1.5 lbs., Gre-Tan fluted firing pin and shroud Assy, bushed bolt face, Dual Optics (Sightron SIII 6-24X50mm LRMD, and Aimpoint Micro T-1 Red-Dot), Modified Leupold base (20 MOA), Extended floor plate for 10 shot capacity, and TNVC Picatinny ring mount. This is mostly a dedicated prairie dog rifle but the occasional jackrabbit, badger, muskrat, and coyote have gotten careless in the two years that I have had it. I have a couple of 55 grain V-Max loads that will do 100 meter 5 shot groups in the low .300s on the bench on good day.
AimpointMicroT-1withSAR3PS.jpg

100_0542.jpg
100_0540.jpg
100_0534.jpg

No customs bolts (yet) just a couple varmint rifles.

The Savage (.204) has had a little work, shortened and recowned 12fv to 22" with a B&C carbolite, and Nikon 6-18x40, Leupy rings on Weaver bases.
SDC11406.jpg

Second, plain jane .243 700 BDL with the best (tuned) stock trigger I've ever seen. Pretty good shape for 34 years old. Nikon 3-9x40, Leupy one piece base.
SDC11420.jpg

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunWould you make an exception for an AR that looks like this?

DSC05536.jpg

tt1.gif
laugh.gif

Was there even a rifle in that picture
whistle.gif

_wsb_893x280_788_Rem_Tactical_Sniper_308.5.jpg

CUSTOM BUILT Remington 788 Urban Tactical Sniper Rifle, Cal .308 Win, Muzzle Brake, Timney 2.5lb Trigger, Custom Tactical Stock with Adjustable LOP and 2.5" wide Forearm, Flush Mounted Sling Swivels, Bedded Action and Free Floated Barrel. Explore 4X16-50 LR Scope on Leupold Base and Rings. All Metal is DuraCoated in Black Oxide and the Stock is DuraCoated in Tactical Black with CAFR Gray Spyderweb and Overcoated with DuraVelvet Top Coating for an overmolded rubber texture.

Originally Posted By: Dogwood Creek
IM002018.jpg

My VSSF 22/250. She's a woodchucks nightmare.

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but I was looking through and found this gun rest, does anyone know if that was a custom job or if they can be bought?

Back