LED Lensor flash lights

Gerhard

Guys,

Do you know about Led Lensore flash lights?

I have been using them for a couple of years now and they are some of the best I have used.

The head lamp with 4 AA batteries is absolutley brilliant. I have picked up eyes out at 200 yards with no problems...

I have used stream light and surefire flash lights in the past and they are all left at home now....

I have a V2 and a T7. They are definitely solid, well built lights and the great thing is they run off AAA or AA batteries. The V2 makes a pretty nice gun mounted light.

I have 12v led spotlight Lensor flash lights been using the Elusive Wildlife Technologies XLR-250 RED strip lighting fixtures flashlight with two 18650 3,000 mAh batteries and it is an excellent hand held scanning torch for lighting up retinas. I also just ordered a green led replacement module from Jeremiah too gu10 led bulbs as I hunt both coyotes and wild boars at night on my property.

Last edited:
Why in the world would you want to replace an LED bulb with an incandecent bulb? LED's are much much MUCH more efficient. They also cost much more to buy, and then you want to replace it with an incandescent bulb?? This makes absolutely no sense at all. If you want an incandescent bulb, buy a standard incandescent fixture. It will save you a bundle up front, though it will cost much more to operate, and you will have to change that incandescent bulb *at least* 10 times more frequently.
Anyway, it's the base of the bulb that you look at. If it's the same style base, it will fit, but the wireing may not be large enough to handle the incandescent bulb if this fixture was designed for an LED.

--------------------------------------------------------------
LED Downlights led lamps bulbs led flood lights dimmable

Back