Kingston Nevada Hunt

shermanrm

Our next hunt will be Jan. 5&6
Hunt the 6th with checkin by 6:00 Sat. night
For info call775-964-1301 or 775-964-1224 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

shermanrm, you must have some really warm clothes. It's got to be very cold in central Nevada in Jan, matter of fact I know it is lol.
Weasel, I bet you hunted that valley when you was a member of the old CVCA....Good luck to all of you, let me know how it went.

I am new to the site and might have missed something, where in nevada are you going to have this hunt, if the weather lets me i would like to come.

Hello Hardin
Kingston Canyon is about 30 min. south of Austin on Highway 376. If you need more info pm me with a phone number I'll give you a call.
Hey Danny you know what Forrest would say"Cold is as cold does" Got up this morning to a little snow on the ground and no wind-Guess what I'm doing today.

Thats not verry nice Sherman you should have called I spent all day fighting with that johndeer . See any thing good? Bye the way you was talking about selling that 223 Iam looking for one for Beath let me know if you whant to get ride of it .

Hey Guys, can you tell me who to contact, and give me some details on how the hunt will run.
I am very interested in coming over.
thanks

Hello kila If you you dont whant to call shermanrm the 964 # at the top is the gal that is hosting this hunt give her a call we have fun no mater what.

Kila I was talking to Sherman sounds like you folks are comeing out . If you know any one That whants to come have fun bring them with you it will be a blast .

Hey nvstickbow I think everything you need to find us is in the above posts however if you need more pm me with a # I'll call or call the number in the first post for info I believe she also has a room for rent.

Sher I think my other half will be packing a 22-250 for that this dog hunt have many out of town folks have you talked to ? It should be a good turn out.

Only talked to kila-he's coming with 2 more.
Hey Danny it was 18 below when I came home at 4 this morning doesn't that make you want to come hunt.

Hey Guys, Hope you don't mind us bringin a few friends.
I have 2 other teams who would like to come out, from over here in my neck of the woods, and spoke to some of my calling buddies in Reno, and they are talking of comin over.
Will that be ok with you guys. Let me know.
I'm sure you don't mind takin Utah money,,,, do ya.

I'm hunting with my 14 year old, and he's learning to master his Tweety, and Lil dog calls, so we should have a good time, even if we don't kill a dog.

Lol, I learned years ago if you're going to hunt Central or Northern Nevada this time of the year bring lots of Goose Down and make sure your truck heater works.

As I speak the wind is blowing like hell and we are expecting maybe a foot+ of snow in the next couple days.

Shermanrm, the Railroad booked or motel for the last part of Dec. and the first two weeks in Jan. "lots of money". Don't think we can make it when we want to, but we well be up there soon as we can.

Heck yeah the more the merrier-We do this to have fun around here we consider placing in the money a bonus but we would be and are doing it even without the money.
Meeting other callers and getting to hear different lies oh sorry that would be" completely unvarnished stories" is as much fun as the hunt. Bring all who want to have some fun and some very good grub.

Back