Kill Light dilema...advice please...HELP!

Originally Posted By: jim byingtondoes anyone know if a place where i can just buy a replacment modual bulb for a xlr 250?

Either Wildlife technologies or Boondock outdoors think there like $25.

At this time we are not selling just the modules, but we are working on trying to get enough of the seporate modules to be able to sell them. Right now it is hard to keep up with whole lights. Hopefully in the near future we will be able to offer them though.

I will post an add when they become available.

J.Weber

thanks jeremiah,just ordered the xlr 250 from you tues.morning,cant wait to get my hands on it,i would buy a green module from you when you get them,put me on a list.

I don't think that it will bother them...green has been my choice in the past but i haven't had a chance to try out my new kill light...i sent one to my brother to try out and he loves it...shot a fox at 30 yds with it and kept the light on it the whole time...i think that the trick with using lights is not to keep it directly in their eyes the whole time cause i think it gives them a retina type burn. just my .02

I HAVE A DORCY FLASHLIGHT THAT I PUT THE RED FILM ON AND ITS GOOD 4 A 150 YARDS BUT IM STILL GONNA GET THE XLR 250 FOR MY RIFLE IVE JUST HEARD TO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT IT

Back