Katrina seizure video

tacgnut

This is the first time I've seen this video and it just goes to show you that our guns are not safe from the Government.

Last edited:
Wake up call for sure!

When martial law is declared, I'm not sure that there are any 2nd amendment rights, however, these are some of the guys that the second amendment was intended to protect is from. What is left out of this story is what happened to the innocents when the gangs and looters moved in to rape, kill, and pillage where ever and when ever they wanted.

I owned a business in S. Ca. when the Los Angeles riots broke out. Within hours of the beginning of the riots, city governments banned the sale of ammo.

We often think that we have freedom of the press, but in the L.A. riots, there were a lot of really bad things that happened to innocent people by gangs and looters that never made the news. Almost 100 people were killed in the L.A. riots, thousands were injured. What gangs and looters do to innocents is really not what you think would ever happen in America.

What gangs and looters do to innocents in the aftermath of a natural disaster is seldom publicised. It was very apparent that the few police officers that we do have make a HUGE impact on keeping the fabric of society together as a whole, and this clip is a disservice to Police officers as a whole but must be shown.

When the big hurricane hit in Dade County Fla a couple of years ago, the looting and pillage was unreal. You never really heard much about all of that.

I'm glad that I live out in the country no where near a large town so that I won't ever get sucked into a mess like the LA riots ever again.

Last edited:
Yea, It's a shame when people who have sworn an oath, are the same people who willingly violate US Citizens rights. Oh Yea, these Jack booted thugs are like Adolf Hitler's men, just following orders.

What would you have done? Honestly.. Would you have just handed them over or would they have to take them by force? I know it's easy to say now, not having been in that position, but if you force your way into my house, that I'm protecting my family in from the criminals running the streets....it's on.

I think it was mainly an exercise in means and methods for when our economy totally collapses early next year and marshall law is instilled. Or it could have been a bunch of scared to death cops who were doing what they were ordered to do by their supperiors. I know a lot and I mean a lot quit after the order was issued. They were labeled desserters. A very sad situation all around. Guess now we really know how many civil rights we all really have.

The ones who placed the order is the ones who need to be dealt with! You dont fight the entire force, just the ones who sent them! Politically or by whatever means necessary! Get them out of power, they are the ones who are responsible!

The violation of rights lawsuits are still pending, the officers involved as well as the suporvisors who gave the orders are now all subject to Federal violation of rights charges. Anyone remember Rodney King? What happened to those cops? Differant conditions, but still a violation of civil rights.

Quote:
The violation of rights lawsuits are still pending, the officers involved as well as the suporvisors who gave the orders are now all subject to Federal violation of rights charges. Anyone remember Rodney King? What happened to those cops? Differant conditions, but still a violation of civil rights.

Yep and where are the guns they haven't been returned yet?

Last edited:
Very disturbing and disappointing. I'm sure the LE were doing as instructed and thought they were doing the right thing but talk about some real misdirected effort. Looters run rampant while they kick in the doors of the innocent. What a disgrace. The superiors should be tried in court. I respect any and all LE and that was a unique situation but watching that vid I can't say how friendly I'd be when they came a knocking. Could have been a bad deal for both of us.

Great post, but the mods might be obliged move this thread into the Cabin, to the Church of TPT board.

Real scary stuff. More of this is undoubtedly part of the "change" Barry Hussein Obama envisions.

Lots of New Orleans cops were hired under lowered, affirmative action standards--thanks to the bunch who runs the city. Is it a surprise to anyone that frightening numbers of the police joined the LOOTERS!

Connect the dots.

I am a big supporter of LEOs and as such it makes tape like this really tough to watch. Seeing those 'good guys' turning on us 'good guys' makes my brain short circuit somewhat.

More and more i get the feeling that the cops have the "us against them" mentality. its going to be tough to know who's your friend and who's not when this country crashes.

It's all fun and games for the politicians, till the wrong LEO meets the wrong homeowner and somebody gets hurt. Bullet proof vest or not, a regular deer rifle is gonna mess somebody up.

Quote:
Great post, but the mods might be obliged move this thread into the Cabin, to the Church of TPT board.

Real scary stuff. More of this is undoubtedly part of the "change" Barry Hussein Obama envisions.

Lots of New Orleans cops were hired under lowered, affirmative action standards--thanks to the bunch who runs the city. Is it a surprise to anyone that frightening numbers of the police joined the LOOTERS!

Connect the dots.

I am a big supporter of LEOs and as such it makes tape like this really tough to watch. Seeing those 'good guys' turning on us 'good guys' makes my brain short circuit somewhat.

I agree javafour but would add that it be sent to ALL sections of this forum plus EVERY place else in America including friends, relatives, strangers,,,,EVERYONE!

Quote:
It's all fun and games for the politicians, till the wrong LEO meets the wrong homeowner and somebody gets hurt. Bullet proof vest or not, a regular deer rifle is gonna mess somebody up.

Then you might have another Ruby Ridge or Waco. Has any of the LEO's been charged or convicted from either of these incidents? Seems Randy Weaver was awarded some money for the wrongdoings.

Back