Just ordered another Dtech Upper!!!

I'll have to have a talk with 'ol Buck but he ain't too fussy so I think he'll give it a go.........sun shades are a definate turn on ..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Just curious, how does one exactly determine the gender of one's AR?

Alway assumed it was a male, but maybe this exlplains Thumper, my .243, always "cozied" up next to it in the safe?

Quote:
Just curious, how does one exactly determine the gender of one's AR?

Separate the lower & upper.

Remove bolt/carrier & charging handle.

Clean rifle as directed in manual.

Reassemble & lightly oil.

NOW..........if it either complained, or tried to tell you that you were doing this wrong.......it's a female.

If it thanks you and asks for a smoke.......it's a male.

Quote:
NOW..........if it either complained, or tried to tell you that you were doing this wrong.......it's a female.

If it thanks you and asks for a smoke.......it's a male.

Hidalgo,

I guess sometimes it's easy to overlook the OBVIOUS. Mine doesn't ask for a smoke or complain, it's just wants more brASS...............................................................Must be an adolescent male.

One of my moments of either Boredom or 'Wild & Crazy'... I have to plead guilty.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The gender of an AR is determined by how it groups.....If with the command" Sickem" it groups well...then it is a male.
If you have to tickle its belly a bit to get it to group....then you got yourself a female.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

This is too funny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

With all this D-Tech AR talk and the G&A that just came in the mail that's all about AR's, it's pushing former gun ideas out of my head, and blackness is filtering in.

Quote:
This is too funny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

With all this D-Tech AR talk and the G&A that just came in the mail that's all about AR's, it's pushing former gun ideas out of my head, and blackness is filtering in.

Once you go black you never go back!

Back