just one of those days, ....

Tom, Kevin will have to fill ya in on his can as I can't remember the make and model. Mine is the S.A.S. 5.56 Ti threaded model. I'm very happy with it, as most guys are when they get a can, and wish I'd have gotten one long ago. Even if it doesn't help put more fur in the truck, which I beleive it does, my hearing appreciates it very much.

Mine is even more effective when I screw it on a bolt rifle. Shooting prairie dogs is even more fun without big bang after big bang..

WOW heck of a day. Good thing you got one to show up on the "shorts" stand, that could have left a bad taste in your mouth.
lol.gif

Quote:the only pale i see is on TR's lip though That's funny,...I use to grow a beard every winter but it's gotten so silver that I look like an old man, so last year was the first winter that I went without......I guess maybe I am getting old...dang-it..

Thanks Tony!!

Great hunt and write-up TR. I am sitting here in the Gulf Of Mexico on a 65ft Hatteras(not a bad thing)wishing I was sitting looking over a large exapnse of coyote ground. Some good looking country there for sure.

I want to add I shoulf not complain but "sometimes I still do"
cool.gif

GetAttachment.jpg

Last edited:
David, I'm sure you'll make up ground on the predators when ya get back to dry ground, but if it were me I would've planned the water trip sometime other than calling season...just sayin'..

You got that right Dan. I hunt alone from time to time and it's just not the same to have a good day alone when compared to doing it with a buddy.

TR and Kevin that looks like it was an amazing day. TR, it's always nice to have a partner along that can shoot, eh.
wink.gif

yes it is Troy. I gotta say getting to watch Kevin kill his first triple was a lot of fun actually. I didn't even move my rifle in the direction that the coyotes were coming from, I just sat and watched.

It does help when they are all less than 100 yards away!

I would have to give some credit to TR, it was due to his calling techniques :)

TR was calling them in and i was shooting, fortunately for me, the dogs appeared on my side!

Back