Joke?

Good post Duane. I have never been around multiple houndsmen without some sort of argument.

I will admit openly that i do prod guys on, but its like this, before i started ruffling feathers there was about one or two posts a day on this forum. A few jabs and cheap shots and look at all the activity on here!

We got some great info flowing, yeah there was some temper flares, but look at all the great info that was given up. These guys seem to get lock jaw until there is a good argument! Shoot we even got Devin to post some pics!

Jeez Jesse you should come over to the " Decoy Dog" on Facebook. Talk about busting balls. You got to have a big sack to be over there. The difference is nobody gets bent out of shape over there and we have a pretty good time. But there are alot of guys that have done this for along time and there is alot of respect. Alot of good dog talk on "Treed " on Facebook also. Private invite only so hit me or Duane or one of the Scotts up

Jason that was on here a year or so ago is putting together a dog forum also and should be up and running here in a while. Should be pretty good and some good stuff on there. I will keep you posted

Jesse, you think it is bad here, come play in our world, no mods, no admin, a pissin match is just that, it gets figured out in the big boy way.One of us can ad ya, but if your stir [beeep] just to get guys talking, It will not go good for ya. You wanna mind your manners, I'll give ya a chance.Where do ya think all the good dogmen went????

Originally Posted By: Duane@ssu.Where do ya think all the good dogmen went????

Im right here! Hahaha im just kiddin. Dont wory i will mind my p's and q's.

Anyone is invited. We have a good time just a few guys but we have fun. We all do it differently but that is something we understand and enjoy talking about

Back