I've decided to give live traps a try...

Tac. they must be scared, there was no coons out last night.
thumbdown.gif

Grinners
smile.gif
where. Had to let a few of them smiling, hissing, funny little things go.
Glad they aren't tough enough to set off the legholds, there was little grinner prints everywhere.
lol.gif
I do love this time of yr.

PM Good work on those coons. Had my meeting last night. Asked FWS guy about the box traps and he said South Dakota and $100.00 minimum. I asked for some more particulars. Still working on it................

Dog, thanks a lot!
smile.gif
I apperciate it a bunch!!
The cages haven't went empty
smile.gif
but the critters kept getting smaller so I'm moving them all now.

Last edited:
Good job there, least your coon's are moving... Here, its been slow after I had to pull all my water sets. Hey Tactical how's it going for you?

I trapped some in WY this fall, first time in 5 yrs, it was raining, snowing, -10 -15 a couple nights, about the worse weather you can trap in. I am hoping to have some fuel money to shoot some coyotes this winter. Waiting for a little better snow cover, that 66 mph wind moved the snow pretty good, we got 7-10". Hopefully it filled most of the grass fields, they will have less area to hide from my spotting scope! Sold one male for 30$, three coyotes for 25$ each, one for 15, haven't sold my cat yet. It was the worse trapping trip I ever made, also only a 10 day one, not nearly enough time to do much.
I left as the first blizzard started, decided with this type of weather here the catch rate would be down enough I would just hunt instead.

Back