It's Time For a Change Of Pace....

Originally Posted By: reaper4Ok so out of the last 150 posts exactly 14 have been posted outside of the church. That's less than 10 percent. Can we now agree that you are just here to stir the pot over 90% of the time

I will acknowledge that correcting positions people have taken that are wrong can be seen as stirring the pot, any time ideas are challenged it can be seen as stirring a pot.

What you are trying to associate "stirring the pot" with being a troll, which I do not do.

Can we agree that you on the other hand have said nothing to weigh in on the original topic, which was to point out that we have trolls on this site masquerading as the defenders of ignorance, and you came in with a completely lame attack on why I was here, and are wrong by the way. And a defense of sorts for the trolls we are talking about putting an end to.

So what is your opinion on personal attacks, since you want to stay in this discussion, respond to the original post.

At least you didn't come out saying I'm really a liberal who doesn't even own any guns, it's been done before.

I'm about done with trying to argue with people that can't focus, respond to topics or go away.

I guess you missed the post where I was talking about shooting lions to be joined by Rocky saying I was admitting to doing it illegally and "somebody"needed to call DF&G about my poaching. I clarified and explained that I call in livestock kills and depredation permits are issued to my neighbors and I, it is all on the up and up. I have also talked about getting depredation permits for deer, I was able to legally shoot any deer I wanted to that was on my property.

Again this post was about putting a stop to personal attacks, how fitting that your input was in fact exactly that, at least you didn't resort to names and insults.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Originally Posted By: woodguruI disagree where gun types and capacities are concerned, I'd love to have suppressors on some of my guns.

I have no problem with states being on the exact same page as each other where background checks and wait times are concerned.

Added to the last part of the quote, I'd give up states on background checks if I could have suppressors in California
lol.gif

I thought you were a realist? States that vote for liberal Democrats have more restrictive gun laws. The Country is going to have more restrictive gun laws if we continue to elect progressive politicians to national office. That is reality. I'm guessing you are willing to concede these rights because you believe strongly in other liberal ideals?

You missed my point that if laws were the same for all states the liberal states wouldn't be able to go as far as they do.

The things I sound most like a liberal on are the things the hard right gets the most heated up about. I specify the hard right because the hard right has no awareness that there is a whole middle right segment of people that agree with my position on a lot of things including abortion. I hate the idea of abortion, but I mostly hate the way it can be done too late in my opinion, but I hate worse that people who have religious beliefs about it see nothing wrong with defying the constitution (which has been determined by the supreme court to be legal) and doing everything possible to support states that pass illegal legislation that inhibits the legal right to get an abortion. The hard right wants to abolish abortion, but they can't even discuss birth control. Paying for birth control to prevent abortions and welfare babies makes pure sense but the argument even goes there.m I know moderate republicans that do not agree with it but they acknowledge that it is legal and nobody's place to dictate to others what they believe.

The best sense possible would be that when someone has sex, and doesn't want a baby, they go to the drugstore and pay five bucks for a morning after pill. No baby months before it's known if there is even one.

Why does common sense so often result in being called liberal?

Originally Posted By: woodguru
So yeah it is fairly clear why I am here. I am a liberal troll. I am on this site only to piss people off. I have fun doing it. thank you very much.

Originally Posted By: woodguru

You missed my point that if laws were the same for all states the liberal states wouldn't be able to go as far as they do.

The things I sound most like a liberal on are the things the hard right gets the most heated up about. I specify the hard right because the hard right has no awareness that there is a whole middle right segment of people that agree with my position on a lot of things including abortion. I hate the idea of abortion, but I mostly hate the way it can be done too late in my opinion, but I hate worse that people who have religious beliefs about it see nothing wrong with defying the constitution (which has been determined by the supreme court to be legal) and doing everything possible to support states that pass illegal legislation that inhibits the legal right to get an abortion. The hard right wants to abolish abortion, but they can't even discuss birth control. Paying for birth control to prevent abortions and welfare babies makes pure sense but the argument even goes there.m I know moderate republicans that do not agree with it but they acknowledge that it is legal and nobody's place to dictate to others what they believe.

The best sense possible would be that when someone has sex, and doesn't want a baby, they go to the drugstore and pay five bucks for a morning after pill. No baby months before it's known if there is even one.

Why does common sense so often result in being called liberal?

You missed my point that residents of liberal states are getting the gun restrictions their votes engender. You can't get progressive ideals without accepting these restrictions on gun rights. In fact, the right to own guns is in jeopardy if we get another liberal justice on the Supreme Court. Imagine the future of gun ownership in this country without a Constitutional guaranteed right to own guns. Your state will be one of the first to disarm citizens.

Abortion is a very emotional issue and it is often impacted by religious beliefs. I don't associate the word liberal with 'common sense', but I am a reformed Democrat. I do have empathy for people and believe that government has the capacity to help people.

Ok i will reply to the original topic, no i dont think the mods need to step in and do anything. You have brought every bit of this on yourself. And the stats still don't lie. I have now cone to the conclusion that you bring more negative than positive here and if I was an admin I would be of the position that pm doesent need that nonsense here

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: reaper4Ok i will reply to the original topic, no i dont think the mods need to step in and do anything. You have brought every bit of this on yourself. And the stats still don't lie. I have now cone to the conclusion that you bring more negative than positive here and if I was an admin I would be of the position that pm doesent need that nonsense here

perfect response.

Back