Introduction and .204 Ruger/.243 Non-lead?

Originally Posted By: sureshotshaneI couldn’t find any 80 gr Barnes TTSX for the .243 in stock locally...That's because it's deer season, combined with this being the 3rd month of CA's statewide lead hunting ban.

Most local stores have a very poor and/or limitted supply of lead free options, been that way for years. You'd think places like Sportsman's Warehouse etc would stock up on lead free bullets and ammo, but they do not.

I thought it was funny when the other day Sportsman’s was having a sale on the NTX 17 HMR ammo, but I don’t think they had any in stock to begin with because I was there a couple days prior to the sale and they were out. You’d think if you were having a sale you’d stock up.

Originally Posted By: DiRTY DOGOriginally Posted By: sureshotshaneI couldn’t find any 80 gr Barnes TTSX for the .243 in stock locally...That's because it's deer season, combined with this year being the 3rd month of CA's statewide lead hunting ban.

Most local stores have a very poor and/or limitted supply of lead free options, been that way for years. You'd think places like Sportsman's Warehouse etc would stock up on lead free bullets and ammo, but they do not.

But they were well stocked with elastic tubes and free rocks? Because you will be down to sling shots if you keep voting the way you do.

Originally Posted By: spotstalkshootBecause you will be down to sling shots if you keep voting the way you do. Voting the way you do? What do you mean? Like the way "you" voted for Obama twice? Just because you are governed by a particular majority vote does not mean YOU voted for them. I mean, did YOU vote for your MN governor Tim Walz who has an F rating by the NRA on gun rights?

By the way, CA has 2x more legal adult gun owners than the entire population of your state of MN, and Californians have a mountain load more guns and ammunition in their possession than MN's could ever dream of, including AR15s. In addition, CA has several times more republicans or conservatives or whatever than the state of MN's entire population.

Don't be so fast to trash on all "Californians". The "good" liberty loving Californians may be a minority in their own state, but they far outnumber the same type of good people in your insignificant little state.

Back