Introducing the NEW THO Game Calls Web Site For Collectors Hunters & Makers

TheHuntedOne

Collectors – Hunters – Call Makers

Introducing the new THO Game Calls web site, www.thogamecalls.com

Collectors will find exquisitely hand crafted Predator and Varmint calls turned form some of the most beautiful exotic and domestic woods available as well as fancy burls, acrylics and other materials.

Hunters, if all I wanted to do was make pretty things out of wood, I would be turning bowls and vases (theres a ton more money in it). As much time goes into tuning the calls as does turning and finishing them. You will not only like what you see, but what you hear.

Call Makers, we stock over 60 different items for making calls as well as having several different tutorials posted to give you ideas.

We stock....

10 different predator call reeds
Deer, Owl, Crow, Hawk, and other game call reed kits
A Rainbow of Acrylic Rod colors - Sold by the foot or by the inch.
Exotic Wood Turning blanks
Brass, Copper, and Aluminum Bands for your calls
Parachute Cord for you Lanyard Makers in 8 different colors
Slate for turkey calls, and host of other items for the call maker.

Of particular note, you call makers might enjoy the Tutorial Section. We currently have tutorials on

Making Tone Boards
Making Metal Bands
Modifying Crow Call Reed Kits
Turning Deer Grunt Calls

As well as a photo gallery for call makers where you can show off your work.

Don't miss the special section of Sound Files of each of the predator reeds we stock, with sounds recorded of the reeds as they come straight out of the box, after they have been bladed and after they have REALLY been worked over. You can listen before you buy, and choose the perfect reed for you new call.

Our order of Dymondwood Turning Blanks in 1.5 x 1.5 x 12 inch turning squares in the following colors

Charcoal Silvertone
Desert Camo
Dakota
Magnum
Timberland

Is due in at the end of the month. These squares will sell for 12 bucks each.

So stop by and check us out. www.thogamecalls.com

Thanks
Al @ THO
THO Game Calls

Visit it at least once a day myself. Thanks for your huge contribution to the custom call making world Al!

Joey

Al,

Your site looks really great. (Sometimes a year or two passes really quickly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) I am sure that there are others like me who are looking forward to being able to "see" the actual wood up for sale rather than wondering what it will look like. Also, your tutorials will be a great help for anyone wanting to know how to build calls.

Great job,

Hawk

Glad you guys like the site so far.

I agree with the wood. I really get tired of ordering wood and having it really dissapoint me when it arrives. I hope this will help. It's just a matter of keeping an eye out at the sawmills I frequent and passing along the deals to the makers. Somedays they have nothing, and others I need to take out a loan LOL.

Al
THO Game Calls

Looking good Al!

Great source of supplies, beautiful affordable calls and the best advise on building and collecting calls available!

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

OK, which one of you wise guys pulled the plug on my site?

There seems to be an issue with order processing and they say they are working on it. To keep people from having problems they took it down until it is fixed. I just found out a while ago when I got back home.

It should be back up tomorrow.

Al
THO Game Cals

I was actually looking at your site yesterday and then again today I saw it was down. I have a few comment for ya. First your sound files might be a little long. Secondly, I was wondering about sqeaker reeds , I did not see any listed?
Very nice site!!!
Im waiting for your woodpecker reed, whats the diam? I was thinking of getting a few reed kits(open/woodpecker/bite) and fitting them to my sceery call bodies.

I just got on with no problems. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
Looks good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I frequently order supplies from THO Game Calls and I have to tell you that the quality of the products is superb and the "MAN" himself is awesome in his service and dealings with customers. Keep it up Al!! Great site!

Back