Influenza "A" ....... this crap stinks !

Hidalgo

Had it since Monday.
Cold chills. Can't get & stay warm
Terrible dia ...... well, you know.
Headache half the time
Zero appetite
No energy at all.
My mouth tastes like the south end of a north-bound mule.
Coughing constantly, but getting a bit better.
Trouble sleeping.

DR says symptoms remain for 7-10 days. I can't wait. For someone at age 70, this crap is no joke. Wife has it also, but she's doing a bit better than I am.

Well that stinks! I hope you’re feeling better soon.

I caught the H1N1 Swine Flu back in 2008 or 2009. Worst I had ever felt in my life. Made it through that and started feeling like I had the flu all over again. Went back to doctor and they ran some tests. Pneumonia!… From having the swine flu! I’ve taken a flu shot every year since and knock on wood, I’ve at least dodged the flu since.

Speedy recovery to you and your wife!

FWIW, and for future reference, I am on day 5 of this mess, and I can see a small bit of improvement, but nothing to get excited about.

A big shout out to all of you folks who took the time to send prayers and wishes our way. Hopefully this subsides soon and I can get a new scope mounted that I had planned to do a week ago.

I had very similar to this 2 weeks ago…I haven’t been sick at all in 3yrs and this really knocked me on my butt. Took about 1.5 weeks to get over fully. Out of work for 3 days and 1st two back were miserable…hope no one else gets it and it’s over quickly if you do.

Back