In Loving Memory of Raegan Brooke South

God Bless all of you, and know that Raegan is now one of heavens angels, no more pain for her, and she will great you in time.. So sorry for your loss...Paul

I have the profound priveledge of being the father of two young girls, whom I hold dear to my heart. You have my condolences Mr. South. I also have great hope for you and your family, as each family is eternal. God loves Raegan almost as much as you do and He is with her and you. Knowledge of this will bring great comfort for the rest of your time on earth.

God Bless you and your family.

Kyle

Byron

I'm so very sorry for your loss, as a father myself and can't imagine what you and your family are going through.

I pray our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of your loved and lost. Abraham Lincoln God bless you and keep you, may his face shine upon you! Your family is in our Prayers.

Iam so sorry byron I lost my son also at a early age you dont know what to say or do but it gets easier with time. just knowing they will always be with use I know my son is with me on every hunt. are prayers are with you

will miss you Raegan. your Dad showed me a picture on his iphone with your buck it was a Dandy. take care Raegan. you have a great Family in the Predator world that will miss you. Rick

I'm so Sorry for your Loss. I'm not a religios man but my thoughts and hopes are with you. I'll be doing my best next year to send her some coyotes.

t/c223encore.

Byron, I cant even imagine how hard it was to type this. I dont think I could have done it. You have a big family here at PM, as you can see, and if you or your family ever need anything, you can gaurantee anyone of us would be there for you. She is with God and he must have something very special for her up there.

Take care and God Bless South family.

Barry

Byron,

Like so many have stated before, our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Thank you for sharing those great pictures of Raegan and her brother.

God bless you and your family. Your family is in my prayers and thoughts.

Eric

My heart goes out to you and your family,Byron. I've been thinking of and praying for you guys. I can't describe how much my heart sank when I heard the news at the hunt. I love the pictures. I'll be thinking about Raegan, and also you and your family Byron. More prayers are sent out from everyone here at the DuffMan residents.

verry sorry for your loss. i lost my 12 year old sister in a car acedent so i know what you are going through it suck but you will get through it have faith.

Last edited:
Back