In Loving Memory of Raegan Brooke South

Raegan and the South faimly will always be in the White family prayers..

Please call are ask if i can help in anyway Byron, I was proud to have spent some time with you last week at the PM hunt and loved lishen to you tell the story of that deer hunt between Raegan and her brother..

There is nothing I can tell you that can ease the pain of losing a child and only your faith will carry you through this time.
What I can tell you is that GOD needed Raegan at HIS side.

I beleive that she may not be on this earth, but you will never be without her.

It is not "goodbye" but only "I'll see you soon".

My prayers are with you and your family.

K

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of your loss. My dad just passed at age 91. Long life and great dad and person. I am sure you feel your daughter's presence as I do my dads . She passes on her unused life to you and your family to live to its fullest . Jim

I am so sorry to hear such news Byron. I know the Lord will see you through this and make you stronger for it. I will keep Raegan and your family in my prayers.

Brian

It breaks my heart to even think about what your family is going thru....but you are right god needed another angel and when we get there we all will finally understand his plan...I will continue to pray for your family Mr. South! May God bring peace in this time for you!

As a daddy with three little girls this breaks my heart. God bless you and your family and I'm very sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss, Byron. Can't imagine what you're going through but God knows. His son was sent home early and He's waiting there for Reagan. His mercies are new every morning....

Back