I'm Game!

Yup, spending time on PM bitchin about politics is much more educational and less hypocritic than watching football. I realize it makes ya feel all fuzzy that you're somehow sticking it to them, but it is no different than watching a movie or spending time on PM. It is just entertainment.

I do happen to agree with all the points made with the exception of one; money. Are they really overpaid?? There is no difference between the $20 million Bruce Willis gets paid per movie and the the $20 million per season Tom Brady gets paid. They are entertainers and that is it. The corporation employs (gambles on)them to make money. At least the professional athlete competes on a real field/court rather than pretending to be something they're not.

Quote:There is no difference between the $20 million Bruce Willis gets paid per movie and the the $20 million per season Tom Brady gets paid. They are entertainers and that is it.

Exactly.

Quote: Are they really overpaid??

I think so. Especially when compared to current Military Pay Scale, to whom they are showing disrespect.

37884036472_1df4bf99f1_o.jpg

It is just entertainment.

thumbup.gif

Regards,
hm

Back