If You Weren't Nervous Before

Jumprightinit-- Exactly. We are used to being able to call or text constantly, and that will be gone by the executive orders already forced on our country. On the other side, there has been a federal radio system planned for the last ten years, that is already in the works, where law enforcement will be able to communicate better than ever before, to replace the individual state and county systems that have been in place for years. The "government" is funding the largest part of this system being the nice people they are, but of course using our tax money.

Here's the latest--

US Military Officers Being Told To Plan To Fight American Citizens By 2016

The Coming Civil War Of 2016

RELATED STORY: The US Military Identifies Bible Believers As Threat To Nat’l Security

Imagine Tea Party extremists seizing control of a South Carolina town and the Army being sent in to crush the rebellion. This farcical vision is now part of the discussion in professional military circles.
obama-codename-renegade1.jpg

Obama’s official CIA code name is Renegade…the lawless one. And his limo is called the Beast. Any questions?
Renegade

At issue is an article in the respected Small Wars Journal titled “Full Spectrum Operations in the Homeland: A ‘Vision of the Future.” It was written by retired Army Col. Kevin Benson of the Army’s University of Foreign Military and Cultural Studies at Fort Leavenworth, Kan., and Jennifer Weber, a Civil War expert at the University of Kansas. It posits an “extremist militia motivated by the goals of the ‘tea party’ movement” seizing control of Darlington, S.C., in 2016, “occupying City Hall, disbanding the city council and placing the mayor under house arrest.” The rebels set up checkpoints on Interstate 95 and Interstate 20 looking for illegal aliens. It’s a cartoonish and needlessly provocative scenario.

The article is a choppy patchwork of doctrinal jargon and liberal nightmare. The authors make a quasi-legal case for military action and then apply the Army’s Operating Concept 2016-2028 to the situation. They write bloodlessly that “once it is put into play, Americans will expect the military to execute without pause and as professionally as if it were acting overseas.” They claim that “the Army cannot disappoint the American people, especially in such a moment,” not pausing to consider that using such efficient, deadly force against U.S. citizens would create a monumental political backlash and severely erode government legitimacy.

The vision is hard to take seriously. As retired ArmyBrig. Gen. Russell D. Howard, a former professor at West Point, observed earlier in his career, “I am a colonel, colonels write a lot of crazy stuff, but no one listens to colonels, so I don’t see the problem.” Twenty years ago, then-Air Force Lt. Col. Charles J. Dunlap Jr. created a stir with an article in Parameters titled “The Origins of the American Military Coup of 2012.” It carried a disclaimer that the coup scenario was “purely a literary device intended to dramatize my concern over certain contemporary developments affecting the armed forces, and is emphatically not a prediction.”

The scenario presented in Small Wars Journal isn’t a literary device but an operational lay-down intended to present the rationale and mechanisms for Americans to fight Americans. Col. Benson and Ms. Weber contend, “Army officers are professionally obligated to consider the conduct of operations on U.S. soil.” This is a dark, pessimistic and wrongheaded view of what military leaders should spend their time studying.

A professor at the Joint Forces Staff College was relieved of duty in June for uttering the heresy that the United States is at war with Islam. The Obama administration contended the professor had to be relieved because what he was teaching was not U.S. policy. Because there is no disclaimer attached to the Small Wars piece, it is fair to ask, at least in Col. Benson’s case, whether his views reflect official policy regarding the use of U.S. military force against American citizens. source – The Washington Times

You know, in looking at this, I guess there is 2 ways to read all of this information. Basically, because there is no way the government can anticipate taking the entire country by force. As was pointed out earlier, they simply can't cover the ground fast enough.

So, what one could read here is NOT, that the government is planning an assault on the American People, but rather that they are planning for a melt down of the government and the ensuing unrest throughout the country. They know it's falling apart, they know that headed down the path they are on, that the defication is going to contact the rotary mechanism very shortly, and when the half of this country that is totally dependent upon government for their survival are cut off, the [beeep] is going to hit the fan.

If you look at it realistically, the government was on the verge of shutting down on 2 separate occasions in the last 2 years. According to all of the information they're feeding us, they're broke, and the budget doesn't come close to making ends meet. If it comes down to the senators and congressmen getting their paychecks or, some welfare recipient getting their check and food stamps, you can bet the Congressman isn't going to go hungry! They know the handouts are going to have to stop and very soon, because it can't keep going. And, when that happens, then the class warfare is seriously going to be here.

Thus, I would dare say the tanks are more likely there for our protection than for as a threat to those of us who pay the bills in this country.

We have mainline tracks and a RR hub here in town, as well as a military missile base, seen lots of military vehicles moved lots of times by train. There's really nothing uncommon about it and definitely haven't seen it more often than before.

When I was with the PD we trained every year for riots even though we hadn't seen one in a couple decades. It's foolish to not train for something just because haven't had to deal with it.

I expected some rioting issues in '08, I'd expect them again this time. Last time they didn't happen, this time who knows. No tinfoil hat stuff for me.

Give me 10,000 troops and tell them to go murdering across colorado as 'martial law' has been declared and you'll get 9999 tell you to go [beeep] yourself and 1 loony tunes guy that will be dealt with pretty quick.

i remember the riots of the 60's and again in the 70's.I remember Kent State.We have really not been tested like that in a while.The difference is I am afraid we don't have the base,or you could say we don't have the ballast to keep the ship upright through the storm.Back then we had a nation of WWII vets who just shook their head in disbelief and went on to work,building and producing and paying their tax and feeding families,Do we have enough of that hardy stock to do that now?

You make an interesting point Rocky. However, I think back to what Stalin did to Ukraine in the late 20s-early 30s. Ukraine's communist party was becoming a perceived threat to Russia. Since Ukraine is Russia's breadbasket, he couldn't have that. He sent in troops, killed the decision makers and influential people: many clergy, intellectuals, community leaders, etc., tore down many churches, etc. Then when he tried to take over the farms, the farmers revolted and they were told to move off their land and were by force if they didn't voluntarily. It became a crime to help the farmers. Then he brought in folks to collectivize the farms and sent all the grain to Russia, starving 6 million Ukrainians in the process. It got so bad that women were putting their young children on trains heading into Russia hoping someone would take pity on them. If you want more information on this, watch Harvest of Despair on Youtube. It will make your blood boil.

It would not surprise me if they are thinking of doing something like that here to feed the people in the cities or FEMA camps. I certainly hope not, but I never dreamed we'd get this far. The government has thus far not made an attempt to help the productive at the expense of the leeches. I don't see that trend reversing in the near future.

That is some very good insight Rocky, I hadn't considered that angle. The reason I hadn't considered that angle is due to the fact that the POS-In-Chief has given us no reason whatsoever to trust anything he does. And not just him but the American people as a whole who put him in office. At no point in my life have I ever had less confidence in my country. NDIndy also makes a strong point in that the LEO's and Military members are all people just like us who for the most part, just like us, are disgruntled about the mess this country is in. They all have families that they are concerned about and would also be jeopardized by govt gone wild. I think when it came down to the nut cuttin they would refuse to participate in bloodshed against their countrymen. At least I hope so, but I'm also sure that in Hitler and Stalins reign the people also felt the same. Somehow they figured wrong.

Remember Zero's statement to Russian leader Medvedev, when he thought the microphone was off that he needed more space until after the election to cave in to them on missile defense. Medvedev then said he would transmit the information "to Vladimir". He keeps his secrets from America, but reveals them to Russia, and also China, but that's another part of the story.

Originally Posted By: MOFarmBoyYou make an interesting point Rocky. However, I think back to what Stalin did to Ukraine in the late 20s-early 30s. Ukraine's communist party was becoming a perceived threat to Russia. Since Ukraine is Russia's breadbasket, he couldn't have that. He sent in troops, killed the decision makers and influential people: many clergy, intellectuals, community leaders, etc., tore down many churches, etc. Then when he tried to take over the farms, the farmers revolted and they were told to move off their land and were by force if they didn't voluntarily. It became a crime to help the farmers. Then he brought in folks to collectivize the farms and sent all the grain to Russia, starving 6 million Ukrainians in the process. It got so bad that women were putting their young children on trains heading into Russia hoping someone would take pity on them. If you want more information on this, watch Harvest of Despair on Youtube. It will make your blood boil.

It would not surprise me if they are thinking of doing something like that here to feed the people in the cities or FEMA camps. I certainly hope not, but I never dreamed we'd get this far. The government has thus far not made an attempt to help the productive at the expense of the leeches. I don't see that trend reversing in the near future.

While I might tend to agree with you on that point, since it is clearly documented, where are they going to find anyone to run the tractors and combines, anyone that knows the crops, understands the diseases and pests that attack them, knows when to fertilize, when to seed, when to harvest, knows everything there is to know about farming?

If you don't know all of that, you aren't going to succeed at it. Genetically modified crops do not do well simply being mudded in and left. America's farmers are the best in the world, because they have an extensive knowledge of many things. If they lack those, they aren't farming for a living anymore. It would be senseless to try and take the family farms, because the farmers wouldn't cooperate, and without themthe farmland won't feed 1/3 the people it would with them. Farmers reside in every state in the nation, all of our senators and congressmen have visited farms, they know what the farmer is up against. Why would they be ignorant enough to take the man off his land? He's feeding america, and half the world, and paying taxes. What more could you ask for???

Here's what I see. It's going to be a world wide thing started off with a nuclear attack on Israel from an unknown Muslim faction, which kills the world-wide economy thus invoking Martial Law in the US. The attack on the American citizens will be thru food and fuel supplies all controlled by our beloved government. There will be little to nothing for the militias to attack which would be futile anyway due to overwhelming trained and equipped forces of say the DHS or even the regular military. And all of this already is being planned by the current administration and being gradually put in place.

Never been a conspiracy theorist. Although I do think our government is capable of large scale deceit.
We all know there is no possible way we could stand up to the might of our military.
Saddam Husein was delusional enough to think it. Terrorist leaders(Binladden and associates)believed they could. Their hit, run and hide in the shadow tactics sure didn't work! They were/are systematically hunted down,ferreted out and dispossed of. Our small bands of militia would adopt these same tactics and experience the same results.
The U.S. millitary is without question, the most formidable fighting force in the world!
Being made up of FREE citizen volunteers, with family all over this country. Full scale opperations against civilians IMO, unlikely.
Look at the syrian conflict. Large numbers of the rebels are deserted military. And they have never knew the freedom of true democracy. Only tyranny.

Heck, with this ongoing drought maybe we should think in this direction.
Extended drought with food and water shortages.
Civil unrest,class warfare,hordes comming from the cities to take from the rural communities what they themselves cannot provide.
Rural communities that can and will have the knowlege to feed AND protect themselves will draw attention from the military. A staving military with starving family in the cities. These theories could go on and on.
What was the Winston Churchill quote durring the bombing of britain "stay calm and carry on" ?
Do we need to vote the BUM out? ABSOLUTELY.

Originally Posted By: Rocky1Originally Posted By: MOFarmBoyYou make an interesting point Rocky. However, I think back to what Stalin did to Ukraine in the late 20s-early 30s. Ukraine's communist party was becoming a perceived threat to Russia. Since Ukraine is Russia's breadbasket, he couldn't have that. He sent in troops, killed the decision makers and influential people: many clergy, intellectuals, community leaders, etc., tore down many churches, etc. Then when he tried to take over the farms, the farmers revolted and they were told to move off their land and were by force if they didn't voluntarily. It became a crime to help the farmers. Then he brought in folks to collectivize the farms and sent all the grain to Russia, starving 6 million Ukrainians in the process. It got so bad that women were putting their young children on trains heading into Russia hoping someone would take pity on them. If you want more information on this, watch Harvest of Despair on Youtube. It will make your blood boil.

While I might tend to agree with you on that point, since it is clearly documented, where are they going to find anyone to run the tractors and combines, anyone that knows the crops, understands the diseases and pests that attack them, knows when to fertilize, when to seed, when to harvest, knows everything there is to know about farming?

If you don't know all of that, you aren't going to succeed at it. Genetically modified crops do not do well simply being mudded in and left. America's farmers are the best in the world, because they have an extensive knowledge of many things. If they lack those, they aren't farming for a living anymore. It would be senseless to try and take the family farms, because the farmers wouldn't cooperate, and without themthe farmland won't feed 1/3 the people it would with them. Farmers reside in every state in the nation, all of our senators and congressmen have visited farms, they know what the farmer is up against. Why would they be ignorant enough to take the man off his land? He's feeding america, and half the world, and paying taxes. What more could you ask for???

I agree completely. A scenario like this here is so far beyond the pale of reality at this point that it is crazy talk. I'm just bringing up a history lesson. Nothing the government does anymore surprises me.

But when have we seen the government do what's in the best interest of the people lately? IF they were truly interested in maximizing food production, they wouldn't even try bringing up dust regulation or not letting young people work on farms. They wouldn't try to take the word "navigable" out of the Clean Water Act to regulate ponds and road ditches after a storm. All of those were discussed within the last year. That's not counting the already burdensome regulations and the stupid policy of turning corn into fuel. If they were truly interested in maximizing food production, they would label PETA and HSUS terrorist organizations and shut them down.

Who would have ever thought we would have gotten this far? Most in DC don't have a clue what farmers and ranchers face on a daily basis.

Don't ever under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Originally Posted By: NdIndy
Give me 10,000 troops and tell them to go murdering across colorado as 'martial law' has been declared and you'll get 9999 tell you to go [beeep] yourself and 1 loony tunes guy that will be dealt with pretty quick.

I would like to think this but can't convince myself of it. Watching videos of the Katrina aftermath the cops looked like they were having fun roughing people up in their homes looking for guns. That was just an isolated incident, not a complete nation wide wreck.

Back