I see the US Optics banner...

98.9% of what I say is in jest, the other 1.1% is pure BS. Good thing I always give 110% /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chupa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Quote:
Happy birthday, Dave. I'll have a beer for you..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

i guess i'll expose myself..via..the worldwide,,web,,my odometer just cranked over to the 44 year old mark..on that note..2MG..i think i'll also have a beer..i can't believe how old i am /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Quote:
Which Nightforce was it that you wanted???

I'm not particular. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I really admired that one you had on your Dtech, I think it was a 24mm one. Very nice.

I'm checking out this USO glass too. VERY nice.

Thank you, Sean...

You got it right, it was a 2.5-10x24. Great little hunting scope in it's own right!
The USO kind of occupies a different niche with it's first focal plane MOA type 1 reticle and exposed turrets. I can say that the USO glass is OUTSTANDING! Can't wait to shake it out on the Dtech 25WSSM...

Glad to have them aboard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Hey Chupa, I bet I know what video you have been watching?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Jack

You guys were asking about a couple of our most popular models. They are the SN3 3.2-17 great scope allows a lot of flexibility with shooting fairly close as well as far away. Also the SN3 1.8-10 is a great scope that gives you a little more low end as well as a lighter package. Additionally we have a SN4 1.5-6 coming that I think will be a very usefull package for certain hunting/tactical aplications. If I knew how to post pictures I would. Hopefully I will figure it out shortly and post some pictures.

Thanks Trevor for coming in here and telling us about your product. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Now that 1.5x6, that's what I'm talkin about wanting to see. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I am just thinkin out loud here.......but a special Predator Masters limited edition USO would be kinda cool, and getting it in a group buy would be even cooler.

Soreloser: Which reticle are you using in the SN3S?

Chupa': A PM edition would be cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Take note, folks...first focal plane is where you want to be for all "drop compensating", milradian and variable power optics combinations! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif It allows the ranging to work on all magnification settings!

Man, I can't wait to see what is in store for us hunters!

Got to start saving now! I do not know if any of you folks are like me, but I got more "want" than money! But hey, this allows me to practice that individual development strategy of "Goal Setting"! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Redhound80

Last edited:
Chupa, don't tell the punchline before the joke is finished you'll ruin it. All kidding aside we are working with USO on something along the lines of your idea but it will take a bit of time to accomplish. More to come as soon as possible. Thanks for the inquiry and keep the ideas comin'.

Quote:
Chupa, don't tell the punchline before the joke is finished you'll ruin it. All kidding aside we are working with USO on something along the lines of your idea but it will take a bit of time to accomplish. More to come as soon as possible. Thanks for the inquiry and keep the ideas comin'.

OH!!!!!! I am soooooooooo on that list.

I have heard good things about these optics over and over. But I just got a Leupold Mark 4 last month... Looks like it will be later for me.

Here's the SN3S 1.8-10 on the Dtech 25Wizzer...
SN3008.jpg

EREK 1/2moa elevation knob
US#3 1/4moa windage knob
SN3006.jpg

11 pos rheostat for illumated MOA type 1 reticle
SN3005.jpg

looking off my porch this evening...
MOAillum011.jpg

Hitting the range in the AM for some comparison testing...
Thebig3.jpg

Back