Hunting, Family, and Success! (Pics)

Great story and Pics Ursus! Congrats to your Son for his first Coyote!

horsesandhunting...... Good luck on your quest for your first Coyote as well. Looking forward to the pics of your first!

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone. It was a fun hunt and it's been a while since I got that excited over a coyote. Don't get me wrong I always get excited to some degree, but usually not enough to let out a war cry or two.

I'd have to say hunting/calling coyotes is about as much fun as any hunting I've ever done. However, when you can help someone get their first coyote (especially a family member) it takes it up to a whole new level of fun and excitement!

Nicely done, and nicely told. Thanks!
thumbup.gif

Well I hope a few folks enjoy the stories and photos I post now and then. I think it's great we have the internet and can share our adventures. Now I just have to get my daughter (a.k.a. horsesandhunting) on a coyote of her own. Here she is with one I called in a killed a couple of years ago while she was wit me. Unfortunately she couldn't spot it and I ended up shooting it before it got away. It was still a lot of fun having her along though.
CoyoteDanielleTroySept28B-1.jpg

Pretty cool story and the pictures made a neat timeline and kinda makes ya feel like your growing with the characters through their lives. Kinda like the sitcom growing pains I think it was. Great reading. Now go get your daughter one.

Back