Hunter of the Year -2009 ***And the winner is***

Congrats to the prize winners, and all of the stories were good. It was very hard to decide who to vote for (for me, anyway).
thumbup1.gif

Congrats to all the winners!
thumbup.gif
Hope you all continue to have fun with the youngsters like I do with my three boys and their dogs. Thanks again to Cody and all the sponsors.
grin.gif

I want to thank everyone who participated in the Hunter of the Month / Year program in the past year.

It takes a great deal of very generous people to make this stuff work and although we had some pretty major prizes for the Hunter of the Year the bulk of the items donated throughout the year come from our HOB's and call makers.

Remember these guys when you get ready for your next custom call, lanyard, video or knife!

Also, it goes without saying but Savage and Fox Pro have stepped up in a big way to help and are a huge asset to Predator Masters.

Thanks again, it has been a privileged to be a part of the program and I can only hope that it grows from here...

To tell the truth it's hard to express, in words, how happy and grateful I am to see my daughter's story about her first buck win this HOY voting contest. She is my best little hunting buddy and if y'all could of seen her face when I showed her this thread...(I never mentioned it to her until the votes were in.) It was a priceless face of sheer joy and elation. Thank you to all that voted, and an extra special thank you to all those that donated! Also congratulations to Glenn and Knapper, as well as the kids they hunted with. This really is one of the best hunting sites on the internet. It is a happy home in the Ursus21 house this week.
smile.gif

Back