Human Skull I Found While Out Hunting Today

Last year or the year before about this time. The BLM was going to do a Stream study north of Winnemucca. As they were travelling down the Dirt Road a guy steps out and stops them at gun point. He then takes them Hostage for awhile to give his buddy's time to clear the area. Come to find out it was a major Pot growing operation.

My parents were Baptist missionaries in Mexico. At the time(if not still) it was illegal in Mexico to be a protestant missionary. We would go down on tourist visas. LOE's were always looking for an excuse to give the "rich Americans" (because tv tells them that all Americans are rich) grief any time possible. Commit something that they could twist into being a crime and you were going into a dark hole for a while.
My sister still lives down there (Durango) and they are having murders and kidnappings everywhere. Add in that the military has been paid off by one of the cartels in order to help them knock of the other regional cartel, things are interesting right now. Her house is right on the cross line between them.

Last edited:
....and ya'll wonder why ariz has so many coyotes run'n around....they hav there choice of ala carte or buffet....all they can scarf down...or brown bag it back to the den...

it disgusts me to no end that the enviro's don't utter a single word about the ENVIRONMENTAL damage thats being done to southern az & n mex by illegals....yet they go after ranchers and sportsmen continually...they have no conscience...reckon ya get that way when you create an alliance with other extreme groups...aka DEMOCRATIC PARTY

to quote the mule-skinner in "dances with wolves"...."and they wonder why he don't write"

Last edited:
Back