How old are you guys?

My body is 57, my brain 129, and my maturity 13

"Growing up just leads to growing old and that leads to dyin', and dyin' dont sound like too much fun to me"
John Cougar

Carl

My wife says I'm perpetualy 12 yrs old. But if you go by the Gregorian Calendar system I'm plugging along at 36. I have two kiddos who are so full of shenanigans that I'm now aging in dog years.
Trashcan
DCC

Wow! Higgins is 23?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Billy the kid is 6 months older? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
When did you guys go metric?? Double it and add 32. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Keep telling those whoppers and your noses will never stop growing, and you'll never become real boys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

BTW on New year's day I celebrated the 34 anniversary of my 30th birthday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm 16 metric years and a little over 9 dog years. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:

An old and very cantankerous 65,

I should write a book called "been there, done that"

WOW ! 65 ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Dan , I hope you got a younger guy building my AR upper !LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
One with steady hands!!! LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Sorry, Couldn't help myself.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
I'll be 37 in May.............Tim

Back