How many coyote killing rifles do you have?

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZa couple, but don't tell my wife. I want a couple more.

lol.gif
lol.gif

Let's see got a suppressed 10/22 for in town, a .22 mag for night hunting, an 11.3" 6.8 spc for close range a 16" 6.8 spc for mid range, custom savage .243 win for long range and a Benelli 12ga.

1. Ruger Hawkeye All Wether 22-250 w/ Nikon Coyote Special 4.5-14x40

2. Savage B Mag 17wsm with Nikon Buckmasters 3-9x40

3. Ruger American 17 hmr with Nikon Prostaff 3-9x40

4. Colt AR15 5.56/223 with Nikon M223 3-12x42

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZa couple, but don't tell my wife. I want a couple more.

Me too, I got really good deals on them and they are worth more than I paid.

Originally Posted By: 6724seems odd to me that someone would voluntarily post an inventory of their guns for the whole world to see.

Let the world see. Government already knows I own these anyway.

Originally Posted By: Tgunz64Originally Posted By: 6724seems odd to me that someone would voluntarily post an inventory of their guns for the whole world to see.

Let the world see. Government already knows I own these anyway.

I have found in life that you never know when things like this will come back to bite you in the [beeep]!
You go for it.

Originally Posted By: 6724seems odd to me that someone would voluntarily post an inventory of their guns for the whole world to see.

If my wife doesn't know, you don't need to either...

Reminds me of minvans that have stick people and pets in the back window... No thanks. OPSEC

Member 6724
Once someone finds me there is still a whole lot of steel and security between them and any of my darlings! But I understand your reply!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 7887mm08Well I figure any gun in your hand when you see a coyote would work, some better than others.

+1, this right here. Every gun I own is for killing, something.

- CZ 527 .17 Hornet Varmint
- CZ 455 .22 Mag Varmint
- Ruger Mini 14 5.56 NATO

Put some lower scope rings on this one. Just don't have a newer pic.

It seems that set ups are one for close. One for Medium range. A third for long range. Or at least there is some type of mind set that would be similar.
I got my tikka T3x light in 270 win. Waiting for all of the bells and whistles to come in. (Muzzle brake, trigger spring, vertical hand grip, beavertail forearm).
The ring receiver mounting holes for the tikka could use another tapping before running the screws in from the talley rings. Took a lot of unnecessary force to run the scope rings screws in.
Haven't shot it yet [beeep]. Bolt lift is similar to Kate Upton lifting her shirt up. Pure ecstasy!

I have several.. Two in .22-250, two in .243 Winchester, two AR's, on in 5.56 and another in 6.8 SPC. I suppose that would be about six.
I've tried out many more but have now settled on using my AR's and my stainless synthetic .22-250. One of my .243's is also stainless synthetic, but it's a featherweight and I don't shoot it as well as my sporter weight bolt rifles, so it stays home mostly.

Back