How many Coyote furs does it take

Mr. Mister

How many Coyote furs would it take to make a full length ladies coat for a 5'-6" person?

Does anyone have a contact for having one made?

I plan on being busy this winter!

Thanks, Steve

Check out www.usafoxx.com I had a couple furs tanned there from last winter. It cost $18 a fur.(coyote) They will make coats,blankets,hats and other stuff from your furs.These were the first ones I've had tanned,so I'm no expert,but they look pretty good to me.

it will take 5 to 6 hides to make a coate. im pretty sure. but not positive i was going to have one made at fox furs. i think that was what they told me. good luck this winter and with your coat prodject. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ask them to send you a catalog. They make some really nice stuff with furs.You can even have a teddy bear made for your child,wife girlfriend....
...or all three,but I would be real carefull about the last one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

RR- Any idea how they can do it that cheap. Those seem to be very good prices, even with them doing the fleshing. Most taxidermist I have talked to get $60-70 on coyotes lately. I had a bobcat and a otter done a few years ago for $36.

Back