Housecat "Sniper" Sought in New Mexico

Originally Posted By: steve154Sorry, you gotta do better than that, CR. The only reading comprehension issues are the ones that I pointed out. Don't get upset. You are the one that quoted imaginary government officials, not me.

I'm not upset, brother. With all due respect, I believe that you were referring to this poster:

Originally Posted By: kylesredappleAnyone notice the reference made that the government is worried that the "gunman" could shoot children? Seems like a huge leap to me to go from pet extermination to child murderer.

I refer back to my original inference on reading comprehension.

Yes I was and stand corrected. I tried your suggestion of a couple cold ones last night and all it did was give me a headache today. I think I need a vacation...

Originally Posted By: Chupathingy

Chupa OMG that was the thing i've ever seen in my whole life.........
jk1.gif

Originally Posted By: steve154Yes I was and stand corrected. I tried your suggestion of a couple cold ones last night and all it did was give me a headache today. I think I need a vacation...

laugh.gif

I may have misread,if I did correct me.I thought the article said the cat was shot off front porch they went on to say they found it laying next to the garden.
Sounds like to me it may have been an inside job.

'My' kat was one sorry piece of kat but it was mine nonetheless. I liked him in spite of that & I threatened his demise on numerous occasions but he did survive to 17 yrs. & died a spoiled well fed & coddled piece of kat, naturally, without any assistance from me.
I can not testify about other kats............

The article does not mention if the dead Kitty was wearing a collar..

Maybe it was wearing the wrong color and a gang-banger performed a drive-by diposal service...

Thanks for the video, dawg. I had no idea? there was such a thing as. Not enough "cat herder's"

Hmmm, note to self; Find out how much that Gov job pays & iffen there are any benefits.

I LOVE CATS!

Originally Posted By: kirbyThanks for the video, dawg. I had no idea? there was such a thing as. Not enough "cat herder's"

Hmmm, note to self; Find out how much that Gov job pays & iffen there are any benefits.

I LOVE CATS!

It's an all you can eat job.

Dawg, Do you suppose that video was suggesting setting out bowls of food to attract "Targets"??...Why didn't she just say "Baiting"...??

My cat lived with me for over 18 years, but was an "inside" cat, unless it went for a walk with me and the dog...never left the dog's side when out...

Of course, I got them both as babies, two day apart and the cat would try to hike it's leg like the dog when outside, and the dog would use the litter box when inside...

Other than being responsible for breaking my wife's foot bone, when she slipped on a coughed up hair ball, that cat never hurt anything, or bothered anyone else's property...

Back