Hopkins Michigan (Go Bucks)

Just think about this for the next couple of days.

You know Rudy writes my address lots of times and it is possible that by accident, he might just put my addy on the box he wants to ship to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Then they would be mine all mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Just think about this RUDY LIKES ME. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif He won't screw it up.

You know the mail carrier is so used to calls coming to me,maybe they will just send it here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Terry,
If you think they are coming to your house you should go stand next to the mail box and wait for them. Oh take a lunch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

They are delivered to my work and I am already standing here waiting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

You don't realy call that WORK do you!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Yup, I get paid all winter to hunt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif And the calls are mine. LIFE IS GOOD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

All kidding aside. This wood was sent to Rudy to work his magic with. It was not my intention for it to come back to Michigan. This was done for me out of the goodness of his heart and for that I thank him very much. We have made a special friendship on here and that's what makes this place special.
Thank You Rudy.
Jim

I can't imagine what makes Rudy like us because we cause him a lot of problems.He has done the same for me and I really appreciate all that he does.

Now if we can get him to run for President! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Rudy didn't tell you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif His ex is coming to stay with you for a few weeks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Thats OK I didn't have to live with her like Rudy did.I can make her leave anytime I get tired of her.

I got a feeling that will not take very long! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Well I guess that beer gas you have is good for something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Shoot I found something better than that,Coyote poo that has been compressed out the backside by a 220 Swift!

Ask Rudy,he has sampled it and found it real stomach turning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Wasn't to long after that he packed his bags and went home.

Last edited:
Yup, You win /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif That's a SMELL THAT KEEPS ON GIVING. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Well, it just goes to show ya':

No one is completely worthless.
They can always be a bad example. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jim, Terry isn't jokin' about the coyote crap. He knocked the stuffin' out of one at around 400 yards. It was like tar, and he got it all over his legs carrying it back to the truck. We piled in the truck, started gagging, and piled right back out, gagging and laughing. My boy had to peel off his camo for the ride home. Not sure what that yote had been eating, but the .220 caliber laxative sure didn't set well with him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rudy

Back