Home made snow camo , head to toe cheap (pic)

Don't have to start with white.....I took some carharts I had and took a paint roller and ran it all over it and the voids the roller missed from the folds and creases left just the right amount of soft brown......used some latex paint and it is staying on real good....I know , you want picks.....I dont have any at the moment but will get some.....SM

Great job buys. That black marker branch drawings is very, very good. I've done it a few times, but never turned out that nice. Quick question, what is Mardens?

Thanks for sharing.

Tony

Is there Coconut inside!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
11-04-07_2314.jpg

[image] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thank Sandman
I used a old camo coveralls and then attched evergreen netting
(looks like fish net) to the coveralls with goop glue (one dabe on every 4th or 5th knot) and then I used pieces of died jute cord and lashed them to the netting!

side note: 1-dye was rite dye from wally world
2-jute cord(the same thing pottato saks are
made of)came from the local farm sup. store
3-goop glue from wally world (have used home auto
home and craft)and time

QUESTION THE ONLY GOOD COMPANY THAT MAKES A NICE SNOW CAMO IS PRAIRIE GHOST FROM MONTANA CAMO BUT UNFORTUNIATLY THEY ARE SOLD OUT ALREADY THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. AND MOSSYOAK AND REAL TREE SNOW PATTERNS NO ONE SEEMS TO CARRY MUCH OF THEM EVEN CABELAS OR BASS PRO SHOP CAN ANYONE OUT ON THE FORUM RECCOMMEND ANY COMPANIES THAT CARRY SNOW CAMO INSULATED CLOTHES I EVEN TRIED NATURAL GEAR CO SO ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED THANKS

Back