Holster choices for a Glock 43

Check out Foxx holsters. I have for my 17 and wife uses one for her LCP. Crossbreed makes a great gun belt. It doesn't have holes in it more of a cinch type but it works great, I think they are in the $70 range but well worth it.

Originally Posted By: firecaptI had the sticky and certain types of fabric will not hold,my lcp slid down my pants leg to the carpet before I left home.The pants were dress pants.

I'm sure that is possible. Where you wearing a decent gun belt? Nothing works 100% of the time for ever situation. I have, and use, other holsters but the Sticky is a good all around choice in many situations. I was testing its limits and was actually able to walk around the house with it in the waistband of my flannel lounge pants WITHOUT the draw string tied. I was even able to draw and the holster remained in place. Would I feel comfortable carrying like that?......absolutely not, but I was just testing how "sticky" the sticky was. It stayed put. Definitely a tool worth having at your disposal for $24.

I highly recommend Dark Star Gear. Take a look at the Hitchiker 43.

I tried Alien Gear for a brief time prior to DSG. Much prefer the DSG Hitchiker.. Very high quality kit ... and gives you both AIWB / IWB options. The Phantom is a great OWB option if you can still find one.

The Eidelon from Raven Concealment is a solid piece of kit too.

Back