Hit a buck today! Need help

How the heck do you eat 90 deer????? Hahahh. That would be a good way for donateing meat to less fournate people.

.~Bryan

Originally Posted By: Bryan8How the heck do you eat 90 deer????? Hahahh. That would be a good way for donateing meat to less fournate people.

.~Bryan

That was part of the problem... There was a local processor that you could donate them to for a food shelter but they required that you pay something around $50 / head for processing. I dang sure wasn't going to pay someone $4,500 to donate 90 - 80 pound deer so we gave most of it to family and friends...

Originally Posted By: Bryan8How the heck do you eat 90 deer????? Hahahh. .

.~Bryan

One bite at a time .
wink.gif

Here ithe one place that I know takes deer for hunters for the hungary charge 25 for processing. It ain't bad if you donate one or two a year but 90 would definatly get expensive

Originally Posted By: jlutcher51@ lon yes congrats on finding the deer atleast now you know you did infact kill it and its not walking around injured.

I know failure can happen with every broadhead, bow, arrow, rest, shooter. But if people spent more time shooting their bow than they do watching tv and listening to commercials. I will not sit here and say I'm perfect or I always hit where I aim. I have put bad shots on deer and I have lost deer yes it happens.

i agree great post! yes them boys on tv make it look so easy! i keep forgetting that these guys have been shooting 20 and 30 years! hard to hit like they do your first year. im very glad i found pieces of him it settles your mind for sure! i have been seeing a nice 8 but today he was at 40 yards, a lil out of my bow range, he started to walk away and i let out a few grunts and that spooked him. im thinking he thought billy bad arse was there to tell him off lol!

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeHey lon,
Glad you found your deer. Even if it's a year later,it helps settle ones mind.

Get after 'em.

thanks tim! yea the coyotes got to him realy bad! i was walking and a bunch of turkey vultures jumped up in front of me scaring the oblongs outta me and there his carcass lay. i thought it to be a doe but it had lil nubs on him. i had been watching him for a month on the trail camera and im very upset that i let him to waste!

Back