history test

sweatybetty

give it a try. i kind of surprised myself
grin.gif

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/05/...ce-to-prove-it/

1552.jpg

Originally Posted By: kymailman98So, I aced it, big deal. I'd like to think that the questions were ones that everyone should know a little something about.
Not these days.

One thing occurred to me I had not thought about before. When women got the vote, and not saying they should not, the landscape changed. I wonder what things would be like without the female vote. Just curious. No way to know.

Even though it was over 30 years ago, that I last studied American History in school, (a class that I dearly loved & one of the few that I got straight "A" grades in, along with the class American Government)...I aced this short little test.
Which didn't really surprise me.

Sadly, I doubt that even one of my three 20-something sons could even score 50% on the same test.

Quote:You aced it! You really know your American history!...."New School Attendees" would have a really hard time with this...Our Liberal Academia seems intent on re-writing many parts of our history, or denying it altogether...

Wow, I aced it too! I was a little unsure of a few questions. Sadly you don't get much American history in elementary school these days; or high school for that matter.
BTW, I still consider myself "young", I'm still under thirty.

Back