Hillbillies with guns.

So that's what it is... I kept wondering why I couldn't call any in. You shot all the dumb ones.

Signed - Coyote Entertainment Inc

Hey Mitch those are great photos even if they were dumb coyotes lol.

I appreciate your posts, particularly the ones that just tell it like it was and show the landscape and coyotes. That video camera certainly has my interest though. Any more clues on that front?

Sendit

Well done...

Now thats what I call "Predator Management" ...
thumbup.gif

How do your guys keep warm in such extream cold temps and still make those shots count?

Gerhard, Sounds kind of strange but after years and years of being in it I believe you get quite a tolerance. More so than a guy that lives in warm weather all the time. Let me tell you however we layer up ver well! Toes, Fingers and Your face and head are some weak points..

On a real cold day from head too toe, top too bottom im wearing. UA cold gear socks, with a thick wool sock over them. With my 1000 gram insulate boot. UA coldgear longjohns, Wool lightweight long jogns over them. A pair of blue jeans. Over them my wool windshear pants, And over them my prarie ghost cover ups.

Move up a little and im rocking the UA coldgear longjohn long sleave. A tight cotton long sleeve. Then one of my long sleeve hooded sweatshirts. a windshear wool coat. and then my prarie ghost cover ups.

Dont forget the extra large neck warmer. Then a tight beanie. And for gloves I always fall back too the old trusty wool gloves with the flip open flap for your fingers. no matter how cold it is I like to feel skin on the trigger. Just cant leave them out too long
smile.gif

Last edited:
Hahaha....

Can you walk with all those clothing on?

I preffer cold weather to heat... (guess working in the middle east sorta do that to you)

I still would love hunting in the snow some day...

Keep hunting who would have thunk it style....

Keep hunting them easy yotes...

Keep send the reports I enjoy reading the posts

Back