Hey Byron South

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks yellowhammer, the part of the lake we were at was in PA because I had to have a PA fishing permit I believe it cost $10 back then and there were no houses that I remember just tons of people.

there was also a watch tower or castle of a thing that was made of rock. you could climb to the top and look off across the lake it was beautiful.

I forgot about the perch we caught they were yellow and black striped and built similar to our sandies.
I ate a trout there that was just too weird for me. I ordered fried trout, you Texans know what I was thinking. When I got it, it was fried whole eyes in! that just aint right and hot sauce, couldn't find a bottle to save my life!
Everyone drank genises{SP} beer and pepsi. Home fries were slices of potatoes fried just enough they weren't crunchy and I couldn't find anywhere to get a hamburger. Plenty of cold meat sandwhiches and buffalo wings though.
I have yet to see a buffalo fly! I guess I know where all those wings came from.

Im going to go ahead and jump in here for a min. First off I will say I have never hunted anything in PA. Second I will say that I have respected George since I have been on this website. He seems like a good guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif, but I dont know what is up with all the personal attacks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif but man settle down George /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif. Just becuase somebody says that 20 sum years ago they called in a few different species doesnt mean you need to fly off the handle and throw personal attacks on somebody. Last but not least I belive Glenn he is obviously an experianced hunter. He does nothing but give out advice, and give kudos when somebody kills something. Lets all take a deep breath and settle down. I hope every summer isnt like this. When I found this site last fall I was amazed at how friendly everybody was. Now its summertime people are getting out of hand. Just remember hunting season is just around the corner. Hopefully this site will return to everybody being friendly or Im outta here

on that note I am now settled down .

its time to go fish, see you all in the fall /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back